hi, everyone

tmnt_ppn

Reaction score
hi, everyone. my name is alvin, i'm from INA. i'm new here, so please be kind. :p

:ph34r:
You are not making a very good first impression by confusing the hell out of everyone here. I mean how could you miss identify your own country?

Originally posted by jffodom@Nov 6 2007, 03:58 PM
You are not making a very good first impression by confusing the hell out of everyone here. I mean how could you miss identify your own country?
it's because some time ago, i remember seeing INA to identify Indonesia . i remember it from some badminton games, All England or Thomas & Uber Cup few years ago, INA is used in the scoresheet. perhaps it's changed since then. my bad.

It looks like the Pillsbury Dough Boy is about to attack. With a smile on his face. Creepy yet funny. Aloha Alvin! :woo:

Originally posted by tmntmail_ppn+Nov 9 2007, 07:59 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (tmntmail_ppn @ Nov 9 2007, 07:59 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-jffodom@Nov 6 2007, 03:58 PM
it's because some time ago, i remember seeing INA to identify Indonesia . i remember it from some badminton games, All England or Thomas & Uber Cup few years ago, INA is used in the scoresheet. perhaps it's changed since then. my bad. [/b][/quote]
Very good explanation. Accept my appologies.

Originally posted by jffodom@Nov 15 2007, 02:21 PM
Accept my appologies.

I'm keeping a tally of all the mistakes. If you can spot it then you get a cupcake. With sprinkles.

Originally posted by tmntmail_ppn+Nov 17 2007, 11:53 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (tmntmail_ppn @ Nov 17 2007, 11:53 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Sir_Garland@Nov 16 2007, 04:47 PM
tmntmail_ppn

Every time I see ^ that I'm thinking in my head, "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles mail"
:D
yes it is. i've been a fan since i'm 4. [/b][/quote]
Really? That's what it means? I can't believe I guessed that correctly. :) I remember when Vanilla Ice was really cool and so I saw Secret of the Ooze several times.

Originally posted by Sir_Garland@Nov 17 2007, 07:16 PM
I remember when Vanilla Ice was really cool and so I saw Secret of the Ooze several times.
haha... maybe u're the fan. i dont know about their soundtracks...

Back