Friday Night Lights Season 2

emuelle

Reaction score
Friday Night Lights "Backfire" season 2

Looking for the song that played during the opening scene of the Oct 26 show; chorus sound like "yo no se...." Hope someone can help!

What is the name of the song at the end of tonight's (11/2) Friday Night Lights episode? It sounded like Coldplay.

Nevermind, I got it.

It's "If I Could" by Blue Merle for anyone who wants to know. It sure sounds like Chris Martin though.

Anyone know the name of the song playing when Jason jumps off the boat into the water?

friday night lights "Seeing Other People" season 2

whats the name of the song at the end of the episode that aired on 11/30/07. it had some words like "words never come easy".

Friday Night Lights "The Confession" season 2

Looking for two songs, the one used when Santiago enters the football game (sounded like an Oasis sound-alike) and the one at the end when Coach Taylor goes out and finds Tim Riggins asleep in his truck.

Thanks!

The song when Santiago is put into the game is both "After the Laughter" and "Source Tags and Codes" from the ...And You Will Know Us By the Trail of Dead record "Source Tags & Codes." "After the Laughter" is the piano intro to the song, basically. For what it's worth, it's a fantastic record.

Not sure about the other piece. I think it might be incidental music from the show though.

Friday Night Lights "Who Do You Think You Are?" season 2

Does anyone know the song at the end of last nights show, it sounds like Ryan Adams, but what song? Thanks

Does anyone know what song is playing from the fight scene on Friday Night Lights (Episode: Who Do You Think You Are?)..."put em in the air, keep em there..."?

Friday Night Lights "Humble Pie" season 2

Hi- I am looking for the song that played at the very end of the 1/25/08 episode- when Coach taylor is telling Smash he is suspended for 3 games. Something like "I want the truth"- kind of like a ballad.....reminded me of Lucinda Williams....

Friday Night Lights "May the Best Man Win" season 2

There was a song on tonight's episode of Friday Night Lights that I just loved and would like to know what is was and/or who sings it.

It was immediately after the second or third commercial break when Landry and Tyra were all cutesy and holding hands walking throughout the high school's campus (it was still playing when Riggins runs up to talk to Lyla).

It was sung by a man and was kind of folksy. Does anyone know what it was or who it was?

Let me know...

Thanks! :)

Thanks! I'll check it out. I thought it kind of sounded like Donovan Frankenreiter, but I guess I was wrong. Never heard of JJ Cale...

Back