Moonlight

amlai

Reaction score
Does anyone know what the song at the end of the episode is? The lyrics sounded like it said:
I break you down
I take you down down
feel you inside me
make you my family

The Song at the end of Friday's episode (10.19.07) is "Into Dust" by Mazzy Star; on the CD "So Tonight That I May See". Lyrics can be found on Lyrics.com.

I was wondering of someone could tell me what song was playing during the fight scene between Mick and the teenage vampire on the roller coaster during last nights episode of Moonlight. Thanks!

Hi,

Does anyone know the last song that's played at the end where Beth kisses Mick?

In episode 106 (aired 11/1) theres' a song playing while Mick is holding Beth in the shower.

Parts of the lyrics: I see the mountains I have yet to move.... I wonder if you wanted me like I wanted you...

What song is that?

thanks - Chuck

Tonight's show again....does anyone know the song played during the 2nd time Beth/Mick went to the club? And....what the song was at the end of the show?

Anybody know the song for tonight's episode for Moonlight titled "B.C."? Also if anybody knows the song for next week's preview that would be great.

What about the song at the very beginning of the episode that the model is posing to? Sounds like Esthero?

It's been asked, but not answered yet...
Does anyone know what song is playing in the promo for episode 7, the Ringer?
The lyrics are:
"I am sorry for the things I've done
Can you forgive me now?"

What is the name of the song played at the end of Friday night's episode, Nov.2.

It sounds like Fauxliage, but it's not either of the two songs mentioned earlier in this thread.

Thanks
Vince

hey, folks.
anyone know the song and artist playing at the end of tonight's "moonlight" episode?
richie

Back