Lexus "Donut"

Lynniebin

Reaction score
Lexus "Donut"

I am SORRY but I did a search on every possible thing I could think of for this commercial and couldn't find anything. Course doesn't help I don't know the make of the car. If this has already been asked I apologize in advance..please don't throw anything at me. It's for something like a G2 car and it has this beautiful classical music throughout the commericial while it's doing all the things it "can" do but it's not "Supposed" to do. The 1st thing is a donut and ends in a sweet spot.

Can someone help me? I'd be eternally grateful :)

Darn it. I know this one and can't remember it right now. They show the car doing donuts from above? A silver car? Fairly new commercial?

Originally posted by givemfitz@Oct 31 2007, 11:58 AM
Darn it. I know this one and can't remember it right now. They show the car doing donuts from above? A silver car? Fairly new commercial?
Yes, the very one. The 1st scene is shot from above, then it whizzes around a corner! I thought it was Lexus but I guess not. I am totally stumped. I just love the music though :)

The one I'm thinking of..........the entire thing is from above.

It is a Lexus and since it's an aria then it's opera. Just can't recall at the moment. I'll see if my library jogs my memory.

Ooooh that's it!!! :) I was right then :) I emailed Lexus to ask them. Ahem. Doubt I will get a reply though.

Ok THIS must be the ad you mean. Never seen it but the music is Mozart - "Voi Che Sapete" from Figaro. (Amazon) Disc 1 Track 25

THIS is the one I kept seeing. Put me in a home I guess cos I swear there was music. <_<

Thank you. I got it. I realized it's also the same song that they play during The Sopranos commercial on A&E :)

How does one find out who the singer is in this Lexus Doughnut commercial?

Thanks!

Back