VW Volkswagen Eos

woogie310

Reaction score
I hope this is the same commercial I'm looking for. The one I'm talking about is the Eos commercial with the couple leaving from the wedding. He turns on the A/C and makes his shirt balloon up... You guys have any idea on the song?

Yep, rosewood is exactly right, it's the opening of "sky blue sky" off the album of the same name by wilco.

It's farely recent, with a guy in a button up shirt, maybe white and a women in the passeger seat smiling. It starts off with a nice smooth beat then a guitar comes in, followed by some lyrics (which I couldn't catch because my twin kept talking). :rolleyes:

OMG. Dudes, I was like, where the hell is my post?! :lol: thanks. I didn't know this thread existed but, I did check the first three pages. :)

Hi guys,

This is my first post but I just saw this commercial on TV and was looking for a link for it online. Either way, it's a Volkswagen commercial with a guy driving and the wind/air blows into his shirt and he balloons his cheeks also, kind of making him look like a marshmallow. I realize this all sounds ridiculous now that I'm typing it out but if anyone knows, I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks in advance.

ah, I searched and didn't see that someone already posted. That was the song though, thanks everyone.

Back