NBA "Where Amazing Happens"

Meehu

Reaction score
Looking for the name of the piano peice from a NBA commercial
i found the commercial on youtube:

thanks

It kind of sounds like the trailer to surfs up....

http://www.apple.com/trailers/sony_picture...teaser_low.html

but it is not it....

Its close to Philip Glass' Metamorphisis - Mad Rush (off of solo piano works)
or Etude No.1, but AGAIN not really it....

I wish I could be of more help - Hoepfully somebody will recognize the piece because now it is making me crazy!

Good luck!

If no one got the NFL similar ads about the league, this is a shot in the dark, but yeah the NBA ads where ------- happens it's a classical piece. go fish.

Try "Every Day" by Carly Commando. I know it sounds strange for classical but I'm pretty sure it's what you're looking for.

Look Listen Love ;)

Correct. This was made famous on the YouTube video of the guy Noah who took a photo of himself everyday for 7 years.

Anybody know the short piano piece that plays during the recent NBA commercials that feature black and white slideshows of NBA players? I think it's either ESPN or TNT. It's a very baroque sounding chord progression on piano, almost sounds like it could be an intro to a song by Muse.

Ok so there are some NBA commercials floating around that have a piano background to them....the music is the same for all of them....anyone have a clue as to what the title is or maybe an artist.

Does anyone know what that piano music is called in those NBA commercials? Those commercials have the slogan of "Where _______ Happens".

What is the song played in the NBA commerical where they say where ___ happens like 3 or 4 times? and use differen things in the blank

“Lions and Tigers” by a band called Asobi Seksu. Well at least thats the song playing on the video you gave me a link to. Do you know what the song is playing on the new NBA commercials. I think they're called the NBA Where Amazing Happens. Its a piano ballad kind of. Thanks!

What is the music being used for the NBA Finals individual game commercials.

It has a piano playing in the background and has been used since I think 2006.

It is not O Fortuna and not Together We Made It.

It's the commercials where they go something like

"Lakers, Celtics, Game 5, after a thrilling comeback...."

Anyone know? Thanks.

Back