Edit Topic?

Unfortunately, due to past abuse, the "Edit" topic function is not available to all members (and isn't available on older threads, only recent threads).

If you are having a problem with a thread or would like something changed, you can PM an admin and ask them to edit it for you.

so, if we "graduate" from New Members, we could edit our posts? or it has just been disabled in general...?

Yes, regular members can edit their posts for a limited time after they first make them -- editing expires for ALL older posts regardless of member level, however.

I was wondering why i also did not see the "edit" button after i had changed my reply 2 times.
What Administrator is not telling the truth is that all of the members posts and replies are owned by the Administrator and Mods.
I forgot about this and i know this from other websites that i was on that is watched by each Administrator and Mods.
So to all members now you know the truth.

What Administrator is not telling the truth is that all of the members posts and replies are owned by the Administrator and Mods.
I'm sorry you are having trouble with not being able to edit your posts for an unlimited amount of time. As we mentioned in our email reply to your question about this, (and is also mentioned in this thread) editing posts by members has been limited due to problems with past abuse. This is standard with most forums, and isn't an unusal rule or policy with regards to message forums.

It's not necessary to antagonize the admins -- no one is being "untruthful". You are free to post messages that follow our site guidelines. We do reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason.

Admin is full of crap!
I am saying that because on other websites that i have been on when i had too many topics the Mods took them off.

How about edit the Admins Mods brains.
Also edit user goodasgold brains

Back