Apple iPod Touch

music is my boyfrend, music is my girlfrend..music is my daddy.. music is my imaginary frend..music is my king sized bed..music's where i meat my frends..music is is my half time frend.. music is where i like you to touch something like that. can someone please find out who sing's it.

Thanks!!!

Dick

Does anyone happen to know the artist and song for the new I Phone commercial? The lyrics include something about her boyfriend and choosing whichever song she wants she can touch" I may be paraphrasing here but that is what I remember.

Gratsi',
Loren

I was curious about that commercial as well. I have a related question though. There is a clip of a music video in that commercial with a red background that explodes out over the band. What is that video?

TIA
y.s.

Originally posted by yoder@Nov 7 2007, 07:32 PM
There is a clip of a music video in that commercial with a red background that explodes out over the band. What is that video?
It's a Foo Fighters video, but I don't know which song.

The Pretender by Foo Fighters --

Great song, great video!

:eek:k:

Sorry I'm so ambiguous. The commercial is but a vague memory of mine but I do recall that it was promoted something microsoft made called something along the lines of Sync or Touch. Like I said, I can hardly recall. I would like to know what the name of the song
that accompanied it.
I think a few lines of the song are: "Music is my boyfriend, music if my girlfriend"
and "music is my imaginary friend, music is my king sized bed". Thank you in advance and I apologize if there is already a thread/post like this one.

Originally posted by acidwash@Nov 12 2007, 08:53 PM
The commercial is but a vague memory of mine but I do recall that it was promoted something microsoft made called something along the lines of Sync or Touch.
Ouch. Microsoft? :)

I think it is a cell phone commercial. All I know is my daughter loves the song & does some silly dancing to it. She is only 15 months old but loves music.

some of the words i could understand where:

"music is my girlfriend.......music is my hot hot friend........music is my imaginary friend........music is a dead end.........music is my king size friend...........my music is where i'd like you to touch"

Hi, it's "Music is My Hot, Hot Sex" by CSS -- you can download it off iTunes.

Thanks! I've been trolling about Amazon and iTunes looking for that catchy tune!

The commercial for the new touch iPod has a song that has some lyrics in it like...

music is my girlfriend, music is my boyfriend

I'm wondering if this was just a piece created for the commercial, or if it's an actual song. ^__^ If it's an actual song, anyone know the name?

Back