The Unit Season 1

dabigspanish34

Reaction score
Did anyone watch the debut of The Unit today on CBS, anyone know the song they played for the intro?

Awesome thanks for the info! What I know as of now is that its a Military Cadence with I guess the composers own music mixed in it. If you search in Limewire or which ever program you use type in "Cadence" or "Fired up, feels good" and you will find the cadence thats in the intro song. My personal favorite is the "Navy Seals Cadence, Sons of the UDT". If I find anything else I'll make sure to post it.

Its the scene where they take out the machine gun. After the scene change from the guy on base in his van. Theres a song playing for about 10 seconds. It sounds kinda like an old cowboy song but I can't be sure. From what I got "Pretty baby why don't you ??? him on." Anyone have a clue I want to use this song in an upcoming project of mine.

When I tried Googling the lyrics you provided, I got either a tune by Bette Midler or a tune by Santana ... neither one "cowboy" sounding ...

I don't know why ... despite the lyrics you provided ... a song did pop into my head ...

I should also note - I did NOT see the ep in question, so ...

"Little Sister" (<-- done most famously by either Elvis Presley or Dwight Yoakam)

Hehehe ... probably WAY off on that guess, but eh, what the hey ...

Right or wrong (more than likely wrong here) ...
Enjoy!
There you go.

The CB Song
(from the album "Hunkerdown")

I said a-little honey bunny tell me what's your 20
I got my rabbit ears on and I wanna get chummy
Yeah you're a speed-freakin' demon blow my back doors off, Lord
But if you ain't gettin on then I ain't gettin off
Well I'm 10-4, 10-8 an' I got the 10-36
Yes, I'd like to stick around and get my miniskirt kicks, hey
C'mon, C'mon cut yer radidio on
I'm in the hammer down lane steppin' all alone
You pass your steady-rollin' buddy from the Guitar Town
I'll raise hell on wheels & knock the slack right out
C'mon perty baby, why don'tcha cut em on
Yer diesel-drivin' daddy's gonna get real gone, hey

Well my CB sweetie just put her big ears on
Her Rattletrap papa's who her handle's on
She knew I wasn't no Smokey with an X-ray gun
Now she's in my bottle-popper all ready to run
Well, she's my li'l lot-lizrd but she don't shed her skin
She just skins the cat when my big rigger rolls in.

does anyone know the song the girl sang at the end of this episode they said it was a song that sergant major Ronald W. Cheals always asked for after a mission or something. thanks

I need help with the theme song, it's kinda militaryish? well any help would be appriciated

check myspace - ROBERT DUNCAN is the author , he has site that has the original 19 sec version and an extended remix version.

Hey everyone,

I'm looking for the song that appears at the very beginning of this episode. It's a moby sounding track, kinda electronic, with a hopping piano line. Any ideas?

Thanks,
DT

I went on his website.....shot him an email and he emailed me back in like 5 minutes with the link to download the song. Awesome guy and now my hubby has it on his Ipod for PT :)

The one I purchased from iTunes is Robert Duncan "The Unit - Main Title (Extended R)"

Dose anyone know the them song to the unit. I found its called Walk The Fire but have not found it anywhere ;)

I don't he has released a full version of "Walk the Fire" yet.

Back