5 TV Personalities you must like.

jffodom

Reaction score
:ph34r:

Here are 5 Television Personalities that regardless of likability...must be liked.

1.) Shannon Sharpe --> CBS's NFL Today (Sunday)

2.) Cote De Pablo --> CBS's NCIS

3.) Gordon Ramsey --> London Chef

4.) Rod Woodson --> ESPN NFL Network

5.) Dennis Haysberth --> CBS's The Unit

"No": used as a function word to express the negative of an alternative choice or possibility.

Nice one dascoot!

ummmm.....andy who? You are a senior member and still no one knows who you are.
Who is this clown who feels the need to use the picture of a flaming "bird finger" to identify himself?
This tells you his personality, IQ and situation/position in life. All of which are very low.

Tip for the future andy, never project yourself like a complete incomprehensable fool. You may be a senior member of Adtunes but you sure do post like a rookie!

Hahahahahahaha, no one knows Andy, says the guy no one likes. Who the fuck are you? Andy is a goddamn veteran. Jesus Christ man, you are a piece of shit.

Why should I? Why should anyone? He's a blight on the place and obviously comes here just to be an ass.

First of all, calm down everyone! Everything will be alright.

Second, lets not resort to "name calling" here. It only distinguishes the childish mentalities from the true grown-ups.

Obviously the creepy immature adults here are:
-Bloodlessr (uses foul language/uses "goddamn", Jesus Christ and vetern in the same sentance = no respect for the veterns of America :( )
-givemfitz (called me a "skid mark")
-andy (uses the word "douchehole"...enough said)

No one has questioned anyone's valor even if it is true or imaginary. If you want to insult me...then by all means.

But don't be so low and show your true mental IQs and ages by using foul words and childish quips and insults. Use classy or even intelligent remarks and insults to show some sort of intelligence. I know, this may be hard for some of you.

Lets keep it clean "eh"

Originally posted by Bloodlessr@Nov 5 2007, 03:18 PM
Very true.  I'm feeling some vigilante justice coming on.
You always say stuff like this.......go back and review all your previous postings.....determine the changes. And come up with some new material. You don't want to be that one guy who keeps repeating himself with lame comebacks and remarks......DO YOU?!?!

It is that simple.

The fact that you continue, via verbal diarrhea, to inflict us with your flawed mental wanderings is proof that intelligence isn't one of your strengths so any comments to you of an intellectual nature would obviously be a waste of our time.

We'll wait while you get an interpreter. <_<

Originally posted by jffodom@Nov 5 2007, 04:59 PM
First of all, calm down everyone! Everything will be alright.

Second, lets not resort to "name calling" here. It only distinguishes the childish mentalities from the true grown-ups.

Obviously the creepy immature adults here are:
-Bloodlessr (uses foul language/uses "goddamn", Jesus Christ and vetern in the same sentance = no respect for the veterns of America :( )
-givemfitz (called me a "skid mark")
-andy (uses the word "douchehole"...enough said)

No one has questioned anyone's valor even if it is true or imaginary. If you want to insult me...then by all means.

But don't be so low and show your true mental IQs and ages by using foul words and childish quips and insults. Use classy or even intelligent remarks and insults to show some sort of intelligence. I know, this may be hard for some of you.

Lets keep it clean "eh"
:lol: "Grown-up"? We all know you are 14, its ok, sorry about all the fucking swearing but I thought fucking "grown-ups" could handle some foul language. Also, I don't respect veterans? Do you know the definition of the word veteran?

A veteran (from Latin vetus, meaning "old") is a person who is experienced in a particular area.

Andy is a person who is experienced in a particular area, that area being this forum.

Use classy, even intelligent remarks? Do you even read your own posts?

Originally posted by jffodom@Nov 5 2007, 05:59 PM
What the christ.. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

haha... I'm a veteran.

I'm gonna go cry in the corner!

Originally posted by jffodom@Nov 5 2007, 02:59 PM
vetern in the same sentance = no respect for the veterns of America :( )

If you spell veteran right he won't know what you mean. ;)

Personally I don't know who any of those tv personalities are.

My vote goes for Timothy Treadwall, Jeff Corwin, Anthony Bourdain, Steve Irwin, Bear Grylls, and that dude from Dirty Jobs. :eek:k: More than five (plus two of them are dead), but whatever.

Originally posted by givemfitz@Nov 5 2007, 06:14 PM
The fact that you continue, via verbal diarrhea, to inflict us with your flawed mental wanderings is proof that intelligence isn't one of your strengths so any comments to you of an intellectual nature would obviously be a waste of our time.

We'll wait while you get an interpreter. <_<
The fact that I live within the confines of the United States of America allows me to continue my "verbal diarrhea". Nothing about my mental wanderings is flawed.

I do not need an interpreter....I understand you just find. That was a PRETTY good retort. But I am looking for things more stinging and cutting edge. Of Course, without any swear words.

I appreciate your cander "fitz".

Who cares if I spelled Veteran wrong.....we are not in High School going for that 4.0 GPA. Nevertheless, you understood my post even if it had the incorrect spelling.

Back