The Young and Restless

StarFairy

Advanced Member
Reaction score
There is a song that has been played in a couple of different scenes with J.T. and Colleen and I would like to know who sings it and what the title it is. It was played at Colleen's birthday party. I believe it was played another time at the coffee shop. It was also played today 1/19 when J.T. and Colleen were in J.T.'s apartment. Some of the words are "I do want to be your man..." It's kind of slow. The genre is probably pop.Please help! Thanks!

From CBS.com:

When Colleen and J.T. are in the coffee shop there is a song playing, "I do want to be your man." Who is the artist and what is the name of that song? Thank you.

The song is called "I Do" and it was written by Y&R composers.

There was a song played on The Young and The Restless today (June 16) during a scene with Daniel and Lily. They were trying on clothes. It was a male voice, kind of slow. Here are all of the lyrics from the part of the song that was played:

"dancing to the firelight
celebration is ours tonight
the song of love is in our hearts
dancing with the stars

no more cold and lonely nights
no more wishing by starlight
the song of love is in our hearts
dancing with the stars

and if I climb the mountain
and if I sail across the sea
and if I fly to the stars above
I will take you with me
I will take you with me yeah"

Anyone know the background song during the part when Nick sees Cassie, just before they re-visit the past year? It was hard to hear the lyrics when they were talking, but liked what I did hear! Would appreciate any help with this.

Liked the song at the conclusion of Young and Restless today. Title MAY have been "Forever and Ever", not sure, and don't know the artist. Anyone recognize it?

I'm looking for the song playing during Cane & Lily's last scene. Some of the lyrics I (thought) I heard were:
"You were my world, you had to know" and "All I think about is you"

Young & the restless.... Does anyone know the name of the song playing at minute 39 during the kiss between Kane & Lilly on Thursday the 10th?

Please guys!!! They played part of this song again today when Lilly and Cane were on the sofa and Karen walked in on them! Any ideas?

I found out Sony owns the song and its not available to the public. Oh well...

During the wedding dance, a woman was singing a slower song that went like this:

"a painting on the wall
capture moments in life
so still and lonely
like a poem
i see you in the sunlight
the moonlight is all the same
ive drawn you in my canvas
and cried out for your name

(chorus)
never before
never again

i have found what i ve wanted
the search is at the end"

Any ideas?

I did some searching and unfortunately it was only made for the show.

"June 2008 - Victor/Sabrina's Wedding - Never Before, Never Again written by Jack Allocco and David Kurtz (not available to the public)"

You can hear the entire song at [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hpSbQLQZLFc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hpSbQLQZLFc[/ame]

the young and the restless 1-26-09

Hi,

Does anyone know the name of the song playing in the background when Phylis is in her car and turns up the music after Nick leaves? The song is also playing when nick lays on the sofa in his office? Any help? Thanks

Re: the young and the restless 1-26-09

Hi,

the chorus is "I am alone and through these streets I wander, heart like a stone"

Young and the Restless 12/23/09

Anybody know the song that is played in the opening two scenes of today's Y&R...I can't make it out but has the words" I pray,,," Thanks

Back