I have a crush on Jane Austen

goodasgold

Pro Member
Reaction score
I started reading Jane Austen for the first time in my life and them's books are awesome!

So far I read Pride and Prejudice and Sense and Sensability. Next up is Emma. But I'm too busy until December. That is when that book shall be mine and mine alone. :)

Ya know, she was a crazy old spinster who never got married and died in her early 40s. Then again, she probably wasn't quite as crazy as Emily Dickinson. <_<

I think every female writer is crazy to an extent. Especially those oppressed women like Austen and Dickinson. Oppression breeds insanity it seems.

Three cheers for those crazy women for bringing us some good books to read. :woo: :woo: :woo:

:ph34r:
Crush on Jane Austen?!?

Maybe you should change your moniker to "goodastin" because your credibility just flew out the window with this topic.

I'm just being honest here.

Originally posted by jffodom@Nov 3 2007, 02:37 PM
Crush on Jane Austen?!?

Maybe you should change your moniker to "goodastin" because your credibility just flew out the window with this topic.

I'm just being honest here.

I never had credibility.

Originally posted by goodasgold@Oct 25 2007, 09:32 PM
I started reading Jane Austen for the first time in my life and them's books are awesome!

So far I read Pride and Prejudice and Sense and Sensability. Next up is Emma. But I'm too busy until December. That is when that book shall be mine and mine alone. :)
Ooh, if you like those books you should read Wuthering Heights. :) It's one of my favorites.

Originally posted by leone@Nov 6 2007, 08:43 PM
:lol: :lol: @ your new sig
At my new sig?

If so...then ninja very, very happy. :)

Ninja out. :ph34r:

Back