Fox MLB World Series baseball

red_adder515

Reaction score
I 'm talking about the promos in the postseason. I know I've heard it before, they've also used it for the ALCS promo ads... It's a kind of fast upbeat piece of music. But I haven't found out who the artist(s) is...

In the bottom of the fifth, the Fox Sports lead in song (after a commercial) right before the score became 11 - 1, they played "Double Vision" by Foreigner. That one?

No, not that one, it's the promo for the game itself, telling the local affilates the game's day and times in that area. It was almost always aired the days before the game itself. It was an orchestral or probably factory music, i dunno. Thanx, though.

i don't know the instrument, but it sounds like a trumpet or horn. i don't think dane cook is in it. anyone know the song name?

Are you talking about the orchestral piece that flows in everytime they come back from commercial? If so... I'm looking for that piece as well!

The credits went by so fast! Apparently it was original music from NJJ music? If someone posts the credits on YouTube, you'd probably catch the name better than me :)

i wish that was it, but it's not.

the song i'm talking about was playing everytime? going into and coming back from commercials breaks during fox's postgame coverage.

I've heard the music before in promos the day before a show or the airing of a program. Fox used it before for one of the promos for the Drive, the show that got cancelled, and also the company that did the Tony Hawk Project 8 game advertising used this orchestral piece for one of the commercials and it wasn't on the soundtrack. If anyone knows what it is, please tell me. Thanks.

the one commercial plays The Killers "When You Were Young" Is that the one you are looking for?

No, I already found it a few days ago. It's on Brand X Music's website and it's one of their orchestral pieces called Beat Down. Here's the link to their site: Brand X Music

Originally posted by red_adder515@Oct 16 2008, 11:01 AM
No, I already found it a few days ago. It's on Brand X Music's website and it's one of their orchestral pieces called Beat Down. Here's the link to their site: Brand X Music
So the answer is "Beat Down" by John Anthony Sponsler Jr. & Tom Gire

B)

Back