Community Dream Journal II

awww :(
do you have a myspace?

Posted Oct 24.
Last night I had a dream that somehow I found myself in another dimension. I was at my dad's cabin on bass lake with some family. It was really foggy out and just starting to get dark. On the other side of the lake I saw something hideous. It looked like a giant head of a foul creature half sunken into the water. It was really dark and arrayed with ink-covered horns and what looked like giant ant legs thrusting up into the sky around it. White glowing eyes rested a little higher than the surface of the water looking down on you. Then something happened so that the water started sinking. It happened rather quickly because I only looked away for a couple of seconds before I noticed that the lake was almost empty. The falling water had uncovered huge structures all across the lake. In the center was a large stone hand rising up from the water. It had smooth linear designs carved into it, descending down the arm. The terrible head had been completely uncovered showing a doorway inside the mouth. It was really quite hard not to look away from it.

Then I saw a similar head over to the right. It seemed to have large leafs of plant matter hanging off it's crown. There were also some really beautiful buildings off to the left but they were mostly covered up by the fog. After that for some reason I had the feeling that we had to leave. We ran up the hill towards the cabin. Then there were these bears that started running out on two legs from the woods around us. They were mutated and had smooth and yellow metallic eyes. They were going to try to steal our souls, so we had to try to lock up the cabin. Unfortunately one of the back doors had been broken open, and it was too difficult to fix. I tried negotiating with one of the bears. I told them they could have our cabin if they would let us go. They agreed. As we all started walking back to the van, I yelled and took off running. Mutant bears were hiding inside the van, and around the back side waiting to ambush us. That's all I remember.

Yah doo I'm working 6 days a week now. I mean it's only about 5 hours a day but still, gotta come home and cook and clean my parents' house now too so I'm a bizzy widdle bee with some massive sleep deprivation issues.

Can't wait to move to Canada and actually get to sleep again.

Not "THE" Canada. Not really. She just keeps misspelling California. ;)

The Mounties. :naughty:

Okay, sorry, leaving now. :p :lol:

Originally posted by dascoot+Nov 7 2007, 10:19 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ Nov 7 2007, 10:19 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-leone@Nov 6 2007, 11:47 PM
The Mounties. :naughty:
MOUNT is right. :naughty: [/b][/quote]
Take me with you! :naughty: :wub:

Back