Smallville Season 6

tkaa

Reaction score
there is a slow song thats playing when queen is testing his emp arrows
i've heard it before but i'm not sure who it's by

I've been trying to look on the internet for this song. I need to know what it is. You're the first one to mention it. Please, anyone know? Thanks.

its called ease my pain but the singer is a mystery and its not available to buy as of yet

is it a female or a male singer? i found a song called ease my pain by subseven.. but i havent seen the episode of smallville so its just a guess....

it's a female, the name of the song is said to be "ease my pain" so maybe that's the band.

Smallville this past week or last week?

My boyfriend was watching Smallville (always hilarious to catch somebody watching something you had NO IDEA they watched and it's their guilty pleasure and they are embarrassed about it...mine was Buffy the Vampire Slayer)...

Anyway, he says that All-American rejects did a song in the episode that had piano music in it, and wants to know what song it is.
Any help is...well, helpful!

I hope that's it...I'm not actually liking All-American Rejects' music, not really my style...I always have thought he had bad taste in music. :lol:

Yeah I'm not really into them either but that song isn't half bad. No.4

hi everyone i need help ok so am a big smallville fan only i recently re-started to watch the series since season 2 (some fan huh) well, in season 6 episodes "rage" and "justice" i heard some really sweet songs i would like ur help in finding

"Rage" the song is near the end when they are all about to have thanksgiving dinner.

"Justice" again the song is near the end when Oliver is saying good-bye to Lois

Please I appreciate your help Thanx<33

Rage:

Cain and Able - Josh Kelley (Amazon) - all of his albums are really good btw - I highly recommend him ;)

Or

She will be loved - Maroon 5 (Amazon) - although I think you probably would have recognized this one, so it's probably the first.

Justice:

High and Low - Greg Haswell (Amazon)

does anyone know the song playing in the background in the first 2 minutes please???

Please help me identify the Artist & Song Title used in "Freaks".

Lyrics Include:
some people living in this world don't know why
some people activate hope in the right light
imply and promise are ???? me
when they put their best card forward

some people living in this world don't know why
you should become one with yourself before you try
to be with someone else ??? someone else
i'm betting on you now be somebody

Thank You in advance for your help. :wub:

Back