Lexus

nikbhalla

Reaction score
I was walking by a co-workers desk and he was looking at an old Lexus Commercial (I think). There was a up swing jazz beat and the only lyrics I believe was this woman singing " You gotta keep moving, you gotta keep moving on" and now... I cant get that dang jazz tune and that woman's lyrics out of my head.. This might be tough.. I guess.... Any takers? lol Ii hope my description helped...

"Movin' On" by Marcia Hines?

Gotta Keep Moving on
we just can't stop
we can't stop
can't stop
we're gonna keep on moving on

Gotta keep moving on into the night
Gotta keep moving on
Gotta keep moving on into the light
Gotta keep moving, keep moving on

or... maybe...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CeCe_Peniston

I'm Movin' On

Ce Ce Peniston's third album, I'm Movin' On, pointedly aimed for the R&B audience. Released in September 9, 1996, the set featured a noticeably slimmed-down Peniston adorning the cover. A similarly sleek sound marked its lead single, "Movin' On", which was produced by Dave Hall (the hit maker behind Mariah Carey's "Dreamlover"). "Movin' On" cracked the Top 40 on the R&B charts and its music video and remixes both featured rapper Suga T.

:unsure:

Ok I went away on a business trip... Doctormemory, it's definitely not Marcia Hines. i got a chance a to listen to that at a friends place and it's def not that. It's a very jazzy, almost "swing" style tune.... Aggghhh... Dang my inability to describe things properly! But I like the Marcia Hines track so now I got me yet another new song....

Back