The Day After Tomorrow

JackRip

Reaction score
Does anyone know the last song played in The Day After Tomorrow trailer? It's the choir/orchestral one after Bilbo Baggins says: "Save as many as you can."

Please don't tel me it's an Immediate Music track... :huh:

Originally posted by JackRip@Apr 23 2004, 02:18 PM
Does anyone know the last song played in The Day After Tomorrow trailer? It's the choir/orchestral one after Bilbo Baggins says: "Save as many as you can."

Please don't tel me it's an Immediate Music track... :huh:
Close, apparently it's an 'X-Ray Dog Music' track called "Shadow Of Tyranny".

There's two trailers I've seen out, and one of them is the one shown on the home webpage...

The music Im looking for is the singing "choir" in the background during the flashes of destruction in the cities and the images of characters toward the end of the clip...

Any help?

Shadow Of Tyrrany by X-Ray Dog

It's a production music company, so you're SOL on getting it.

John H.
narphonax.com

Being the n00b I am, someone want to explain what that means?

That they created it specifically for that movie and it wont be coming out at ALL or...?

I believe it means that the music was made specifically for the trailer. And won't be available on the soundtrack and probably won't be heard in the movie either.

There's an 8 minute mp3 and real audio sample of their music at their site if your interested. I'm not sure the specific track your looking for will be in that sample.

X-Ray dog website

The type of music in this sample jumps all over the place from orchastration to blues to swing music to just about any type of music that you can think of. So it's not the best listening experience you'll ever have.

Isn't there a place where I can get the music of that Trailer, I like it to but I can't find anything. On that site there are samples but I want that song! Does nobody know HOW to get it?

Unfortunately these types of musical tracks can't be found in any other places except for the company that makes them. They usually aren't sold to the general public and at times movie studios pay a hefty price for just one track to be used in thier trailers. I'm not sure how much X-Ray Dogg charges for thier musical pieces, but I guess you could contact the company and find out.

But I think that it will be pretty hard to find this track anywhere else.

Yes I did. And now I'm waiting for a reaction of them it's 4 days ago from now well I keep waiting! :D

:huh: Where can I find "Shadow of Tyrrany"? Is there any place where I can download it?

No, not that I know, you have that sample at their site. www.x-raydogmusic.com and I want to have it too! Let's all send them e-mails that we want their album or a single! :D I think that's a start! :lol:

WoW i like it, yeah it kinda sounds like a LotR theme or whatever
i would like to know the name of the song as well

It's from a music production company (Immediate Music?), so it's not available to the public.

J

in the first trailer (the teaser) the song that plays out through the whole trailer..the female singer. Well thats on the film soundtracks under the same title as the film "the day after tomorrow".

that song was in all of the trailers

Okay i know there is already a post about this trailer song... but that was in 2004

Now 3 jears later i wonder if anyone knows wich song you hear in this trailer

I love the vocal part and not beeing able to find it for 3 years is kinda frustrating :S

Hope you can help...

thnx in advance

Not 100% sure it's accurate, but the poster of that video said it's two tracks from the film score: "The Day After Tomorrow" and "The President's Speech."

Might want to check out the score and see...

love that movie...and Jake Gyllenhaal for that matter! hehe lol :lol:

Back