XXX

BAM

Reaction score
:nuke: vin desil plays in this movie does anyone know the song in the end credits :confused: :!!!:

IMDb, the link, is pretty good about listing music in the order in which it would be heard in the movie. So the songs at the end of the list would most likely be the songs played during the credits. Your description ROCK made it a simple process of elimination since NOBODY would call Chopin or Mozart rock. ;)

Or maybe it was just MAGIC. Yeahhhhh forget that 1st explanation. I'm going with magic. :p

what is the name of the song that is playing towards the very end of the movie. when the russian girl is on the bridge and she thinks that vin diesel is dead. then you see his head pop up out of the water and a rock song starts playing. its not on the soundtrack and i like this song. if anyone can tell me what the name of it is, that would be appreciated.

Yep. ;)

I was curious. Was it one of the classical pieces?

I was wondering if anyone knew the song playing in the background as soon as Vin Diesel turns on the lights and everyone yells SURPRISE! I have the soundtrack and it's not on there. It's a guys voice and he's singing oh uu ohh ohh.. it sounds like a great song. please help

Here is the soundtrack listing at IMDb.com -- usually they list all the songs from a movie, in order of appearance. Do you remember the song before or after the scene you're looking for?

ok its not on the soundtrack.. i have it. the song is after "Let the bodies hit the floor"

Sorry, if this has already been posted or asked, but my search isn't working right now for some reason.

At the end of the movie after Xander dismantles silent knight, he's presumed dead and everybody runs up on top of the overpass. To everyone's suprise, his head pops up out of the water, then you hear it! That beautiful music, its a rock song, and it sounds instrumental. Please, anyone, what is the name of that song???

still nothing? i can not find this song anywhere. maybe i just imagined hearing it.

no its not there either. you know what, i think it was the sound of the waves crashing up against the rocks and i only thought it was music.

:lol:

And you said its beatuiful, its rock, and its instrumental :D

I have been looking for this song for years, ever since the movie came out in 02...There is a song played when Xander uncovers the gto in the warehouse. It's after Millionare, by QOTSA, and it is not on the soundtrack or the score...Does anybody know what the song is I am thinking of?

Thanks!

Back