Modern Marvels

Weskhan

Reaction score
I've looked EVERYWHERE for this song. Its a classical song that I first heard long ago and could NEVER find it. Now that its on a commercial I can get some direction to look for it.

The commercial is here. Watch until the end (because at the end the best part of the song plays)

Well...I THOUGHT I might have gotten it...seems nobody else knows it either...

I'd like to know what this is also. It sounds vaguely familiar to me, and and now I'M really curious to know the answer. It sounds like it may be movie soundtrack, to me, but I can't identify what it might be. Good luck!

I still want to know the name of this song. It's an old Orchestra song and I have a fast version of it on my Verizon cell phone. (It came with it) It was called "Fantasy" on the Cell Phone, but I don't think that has anything to do with the name.

I have also heard it in an anime (Full Metal Alchemist) once. I REALLY need this song. Please help =(

History Channel Modern Marvels

Its This Daft Punk Sounding Music....Anyone Know??? ill try to post link to commercial.

Re: History Channel Modern Marvels Commercial?

I haven't seen the commercial in about a month, but I remember thinking when I saw it that it sounded like Rusko or Nero.

I also want to know the artist and/or name of song. It is a very cool electronica techno song playing on History Channel's Modern Marvels 2012 commercial, it's a long commercial.

Please anyone?

I also want to know the artist and/or name of song. It is a very cool electronica techno song playing on History Channel's Modern Marvels 2012 commercial, it's a long commercial.

Please anyone?

You're going to love me.. I was looking all over google trying to find it and stupidly I actually listened to this song over a year ago when I heard of this group and it was the main song in which I checked them out.. SOmeone before me had it right... Ready for it ?

Group... Justice
song.. phantom

I feel soo stupid that I happened to check out that group again after this long but as soon as i was looking for that song I remembered by them again i played it and fuck me if it wasn't the same song on the H2 commercial..

Justice - Phantom

...really?

you should only feel stupid about actually thinking the Modern Marvels song was phantom. Yes, it sounds like Justice, but no where close to phantom. The search continues...

You're going to love me.. I was looking all over google trying to find it and stupidly I actually listened to this song over a year ago when I heard of this group and it was the main song in which I checked them out.. SOmeone before me had it right... Ready for it ?

Group... Justice
song.. phantom

I feel soo stupid that I happened to check out that group again after this long but as soon as i was looking for that song I remembered by them again i played it and fuck me if it wasn't the same song on the H2 commercial..

Justice - Phantom

...really?

you should only feel stupid about actually thinking the Modern Marvels song was phantom. Yes, it sounds like Justice, but no where close to phantom. The search continues...

It is Justice. You only heard Part 1 of Phantom, when you should be listening to Part 2. I was sure I heard that song somewhere, and now I remember where.

It is Justice. You only heard Part 1 of Phantom, when you should be listening to Part 2. I was sure I heard that song somewhere, and now I remember where.

You are completely wrong about it being phantom 1, 2 or 1.5.
It may be the band Justice but it is not a song they have ever released publicly, I think its a very clever copy of the typical Justice style, but I have my doubts about it belonging to the Justice discography.
It is a great song though and I cant wait to find the artist, if you like this style of music (french electro), look up ed banger records and search for French Electro :)

Hope we find the track ID soon because I saw a new ad for modern marvels today, and it was even better than the 1st ad music wise but same composer no doubt.:D

Let me shed some light on this subject:

I'm actually surprised that people on the AdTunes forum aren't aware of this yet, but this music was written by an independent producer working for a Publishing Company. This song is supposed to SOUND like justice, but it is not a famous artist, or french house DJ.

The publisher says, "we need a song that sounds like this band or group", and they hire multiple freelance producers to write different versions, then the client (in this case History Channel, or Modern Marvels marketing team) chooses the best song. So, this song is not available for anyone, History Channel owns it.

You will start to notice hearing tons of songs that sound like other groups, but they're all replicas of famous things you've heard. My best friends are independent music producers who have written songs for massive blockbuster trailers, video game trailers on e3, and tons of other commercials. They are all replicas of bands like Passion Pit, Skrillex, Justice, The Dead Weather, The Black Keys, etc. It just depends on the assignment, and what is needed at the time.

Enjoy

Back