Chrylser commercials

80blazer

Reaction score
I am looking for the tune that has appeared in several Chrylser commercials this summer and early fall. It is instrumental only, I have never heard any lyrics to it. The commercials include the 300C, the evolution/timeline one, and the commercial talking about Chrysler's 100,000 mile warranty. It is a rock-type song with a slower pace and a simple keyboard tune throughout. I know that no lyrics make it hard to figure out but I'm looking for any leads possible! ;)

Chrysler, Dodge has used several pieces, both lyrics and without, of the song "First Time" by Lifehouse. This song?

I just saw a commercial this morning, for a car. I believe it was a Chrysler Pacifica but I'm not entirely sure. The car name started with a "P" is all i'm totally positive about. Good song... anyone know it?

Most recent Chrysler, Dodge, Dodge truck ads have been featuring various pieces of the song "First Time" by Lifehouse. Is that the song?

There is also another commercial and I can't seem to find the ad on youtube and it's been racking my brain meats for weeks!!!

I finally figured it out last night when I was riding back to my apt in the rain.

It's by a band called Hum and the song is called Stars.

Hopes this helps some people sleep.

The Aqualung song is probably the one the poster is looking for. The Hum song was featured in the ad for the 2008 Cadillac CTS.

Thanks for the suggestion, but that's not it. However, I did see a new commercial
for the Town & Country within the last week with the "mystery tune" and there were some words-couldn't make them out though.

Back