The Office Season 4

Starius

Reaction score
Anyone know what song they were listening to on the ipod just outside of the office?

I would also like to know.. it seems Jim has good taste (from what I can tell from the short scene).

hey...the song was "sing" by travis...a great song...travis has many awesome songs!!!

Does any one know the music Dwight played when he wanted Ryan to fight Cousin Mose?

the ep where michael goes to chilis and the office read his screenplay: whats the song jim and pam listen to together on jims ipod?

"Sing" by Travis (according to TV.com's description of "The Client" episode).

Hi everyone! I just watched The Office this past Thursday and I really liked the Dunder Mifflin Infinity background music on the website (which Stanley was dancing to). Does anyone know what song this is? Thanks. :)

I don't recognize the music, but the clip with the song can be heard on The Office website, in their video section under "2-Minute Replay".

It's about 1/4 of the way through the clip.

Originally posted by kosami@Nov 9 2005, 01:16 AM
I would also like to know.. it seems Jim has good taste (from what I can tell from the short scene).
True.....in season 2, when Jim has a barbeque at his house and Michael crashes it, he is playing 'Clap your hands say Yeah' in the background...

in the episode of the office where Jim gives Karen the squeeky chair he starts singing a song in a high pitch voice. what i remember is "love me love me say that you love me". whats the name of this song and who sings it?

Lovefool by the Cardigans.

Edit: Sorry, posted at about the same time as the previous post.

If you notice, earlier in the episode, they play the song and say it's by Jan's ex-assistant, which probably means they made it for the show.

Back