Advertising

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Status

Sponsored Links

Hey all! I know that there was a lot of inquiring about the LAST Joe Fresh Clothing ad (Mixed Up, Rhonda Stakich); well, they have a *NEW* commercial!!! For their Winter line. It's just as good, and it sounds like Rhonda Stakich again, but, there's no info on the Joe website...Does anyone know what song it is, who sings it, and WHERE I CAN GET IT????

Thanks!
    Nen

Status

http://www.joe.ca/Video_en.aspx

Is this what you're talking about?

This website has a bunch of free tunes to download(one without subscribing, the rest with free subscription to news letters).

Sexy songs too. Me likey.

That's nice, you look like a Helen. Helen, we're both in sales. Let me tell you why I suck as a sales man. Let's say I go into a guy's office, let's say he's even remotely interested in buying something. Well then I get all excited. I'm like Jojo the idiot circus boy with a pretty new pet. Now the pet is my possible sale. Hello there pretty little pet, I love you. And then I stoke it, and I pet it, and I massage it. Hehe I love it, I love my little naughty pet, you're naughty. And then I take my naughty pet and I go kkkkkcchchckkkkckcchhhchchkk! B)

Status

No actually, that's the original song that I was talking about. I was looking for the song that they have in the NEW commercial, for the fall/winter line of clothes. It sounds like the same singer, but it's a different song. I want to know what the NEW one is. Anyone help me out with that?
    Thanks
    Nen

Status

Hi,

I LOVE that song too - "Mixed Up" was catchy, but I can't get this one out of my head!

I was just visiting the site, because I wanted to download it too, and it looks like they're going to be posting it soon.

Looks like the song is called "The Dream" - I can't wait to hear the full version and download it!

Hopefully we won't have to wait too long!

Status

its a new song from the joes commercials and its a winter scene where everyone are dancing behind trees and there is this really pretty song in the background um it says"dont go looking for the same thing" anyways its been stuck in my head and i just want to know it so please help!

Status

The song is called "Mixed Up" It was written for the commercial

You can get the song from the joe.ca website