Hi

willbraham

Advanced Member
Reaction score
I was wondering, as this site expands and begins retaining more users, do you think that we will get other categories other than the ones we are presently given? For instance, do you think we will ever get a GENRE category, maybe as a sub page under other music, then once clicked you are given the choice of what 'genre' of music you wanted to post or search under.
I would think this would maintain cleaner posting and a little bit more spice for searching for a specific sound or band.
I'm not trying to knock this site, its awesome. I was just wondering if the idea of expanding and accommodating the users a lil' more was in the works?
Any Opinions?

Thanks for the feedback.

We are actually in the process of redesigning the site as we speak (sorry, can't offer any info or time frame beyond that), and forum categories may be further refined and updated during that process.

SKetchyrx you made me laugh.

DING DANG YA'LL! (Did britney ever even say that?)

Thank you JCA, you are always an awesome help.

If I can assist in any way just let me know.

This site is awesome! Keep it up.

I don't think so but I always giggle when TMZ has something on Britney and they put that or some variation of it in the post.

It started out with msn.com celeb gossip and now it's a full-blown addiction to TMZ and Perez Hilton. I need to be deprogrammed. :blink:

Back