Knocked Up

Bigg Paddy

Reaction score
Does anybody know the name of the song playing in Knocked Up when Alison and Ben are dancing in the club?

is it a rap/hip hop song? if so...need to know that as well!! sorry that you'll read this and think someone answered it! i hope someone figures it out soon.

It sounds like some kind of rap/hip hop song. I can't remember the lyrics, otherwise I can usually figure it out.

Hey,

I'm curious as to find the song to the opening and ending credits of Knocked Up. The opening is a hip-hop song and the end one is a soft melody acoustic song. I cant find a soundtracck listing yet. damn.

Thanks for the help

cheers,

the opening scene song that you're looking for is "Shimmy Shimmy Ya" by Ol' Dirty Bastard. don't remember the end song though.

there are tons of people asking about the club scene song over at imdb. NO ONE knows it!!! i'll keep looking. how frustrating!

I'm pretty sure that I figured it out that the song is Swing by Savage. Can anybody confirm this for me. It sounds just like the song if my memory serves correctly.

I have a music question but it's not the dancing in the club one. I didn't know if I should ask here instead of starting another thread...
I would like to know the song during the 'visiting different doctors' montage. I can't even remember any lyrics, sorry!

in regards to that song by savage...did u listen to a full-length version? i went to itunes, and heard 30 seconds so it's hard to say if that is it!

you answered it bigg paddy! the song is mos def by savage. thank you.

I'm looking for another song from this movie. Unfortunately I can't recall any lyrics. It is playing when Allison first calls Ben to tell him that she is pregnant. The song is on while you see he and his friends on the phone (in his backyard), then switches off when you see her on the phone, then back on when you see him and his friends again. Thanks for any help!

Hey, does anybody know the first song played in Knocked Up, it's during the montage of the friends on a Roller Coaster, jumping into the pool etc.

Originally posted by nadams1@Jun 8 2007, 02:04 PM
most or all of the songs are listed on the wikipedia entry for knocked up

I've checked all of those, and none of them seem to be the one I'm looking for. Anyone have any idea of the song that's playing during their [Alison & Ben]dinner-and-baby-clothes-browsing-and-baby-book-buying date? Sounds Norah Jones-y.

The song that is playing in the club when Ben and Alison are at the bar is "All night" by Damian Marley.....AWESOME song...Hope that helps.

This one is a bit tougher. How about the instrumental (or at least that part of the song) song that is playing during the images of the cell splitting near the beginning of the movie. They play it again at least once in the movie... I wish I knew that song!

this wiki list doesn't seem to have to ending credits song (unless i am mistaken)...the song has lyrics along the line of "my little girl"...something about eyelashes...yada yada. well, its more of an acoustic song that sounds like something from the 70's...

anyone know?

Back