It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

pdools07

Reaction score
It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

This show had 2 seasons on Fx and was hilarious imo. there is this one piano song played in the background when frank (danny devito) knocks out his boxing mate at the end of the episode 205 "Hundred Dollar Baby" aired on July 13, 2006.

anyone know this one?

Does anyone know that title for the rap song playing on the jukebox in the very beginning of this episode? I have been trying to figure this out since I first saw the episode.

does anyone know the name of the song that plays at the prom in that same episode?

Did anyone see this episode? It was the season finale episode, they played a lot of cool music, does anyone know the music that was played for that episode?

Thanks

What is the music that is playing during the basketball practicing scenes usually right before they go to commercial. It has a bicycle chime in it. Thanks

it always sunny in philly

the episode of underage drinkers: a national concern, whats the rap song in the first scene? thanks

It's Always Sunny Season 5 (Mac's Banging the Waitress)

Does anyone know the song used in this episode. It kind of sounds like bells and I think it has been used in Christmas movies before. It is used in this episode while some of the characters are sneaking around behind each other's backs.

Re: It's Always Sunny Season 5 (Mac's Banging the Waitress)

Sorry, that should say Season 4.

Back