Advertising

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Amazon

Status

Sponsored Links

This is the easiest way that I've found. I cut and paste this (as seen above) when I make a link to a product. All you have to do then is just enter the ASIN number over the X's. You can cut and paste that number from amazon.

Status

I really don't know why this didn't occur to me before but I've purchased a few things from amazon other than music. So next time I do that can I put the adtunes -20 thing at the end and will that give you guys credit or does it only count on music purchases?

Status

Yes, we can get credit for most anything you buy at Amazon.com. There are several ways to include our code -- one easy way is to save our Amazon link with adtunes-20 referral code as your bookmark in your web browser:

http://amazon.com/exec/obidos/redirect-home/adtunes-20

You could use this instead of just amazon.com in your bookmarks.

Another alternative is to access Amazon.com through our Adtunes.com Store at:

http://adtunes.com/store/

All of Amazon's catalog is available, either by browsing categories, using the search box, etc. Think of it as another access point into the same Amazon.com catalog.

Then there are the direct product linking methods covered in the FAQ, but that is more for linking to specific items (like CDs) when posting in the forum.

Hope this helps. Any referral code linking to Amazon is always appreciated, as it helps support the site.
    jca adtunes.com ·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-> adtunes twitter.com

Status

Just today I noticed that whenever there is music referrenced on the site, whenever your mouse is over that link, a small amazon pop-up appears that allows you to click and purchase the product directly from amazon.

I was wondering how this was done. I'm pretty familar with the amazon aws, but I couldn't find anything about it in the view-source of the site.

Anyone can fill me in on how this all works?

Thanks.

Status

It's a Javascript available in the Associates area of Amazon.com. Whenever someone uses our Amazon.com referral link:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/XXXXXXXXXX/?tag=adtunes-20

(where XXXXXXXXXX is the product's ASIN code), the link should pop-up when you hover over it via a Javascript code. You'll need to check the Amazon.com Associate's area for more info.
    jca adtunes.com ·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-> adtunes twitter.com

Fukushima hybrid gopher givemfitz's Avatar
    Status

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B000V9D0XY/?tag=adtunes-20

Does anyone know if Amazon is finally going to do this on a regular basis?
    As I lay there gazing up at the billions of stars above my head in complete awe of creations beauty and vastness the most pressing question on my mind about the meaning of it all was, "Where in the hell is my roof?"