Bionic Woman

Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone knows the various songs that were playing in last night episode.
While looking through the search I got one. Breath by Sia.
Does anyone else have more.
Thanks in advance.

"Personality Crisis" by The New York Dolls was playing early in the episode while she drove her younger sister to school.

Thanks so much!!!
I have another one i found its called
In a Heartbeat by In the House from the the 28 Days later soundtrack.

Thanks everyone.

At the end of The Bionic Woman there was a song that went "There's a light, white light..." Who was it and what was it called?

Thanks,
Sonic

Episode 2

Bar scene - Sounds a bit like Neil Young to me but I can't place it even though I know I've heard it before.

Restroom - No idea.

Diner - Wilco "What Light" again (also sounds just slightly like Young to me) Maybe the bar song is also Wilco?

Fight training - No idea

Workout training - Noisettes "Don't Give Up"

End scene - "What Light" again

Would really like to know the bar scene song if anyone knows

Yeeaah I REALLY want to know the name of the song that came on during the training fight between Jae and Jaime in Episode 2!

any idea what the tune used when jaime and her sister were dancing?

thanks.

What's the song playing when Jaime and Sarah fight the Serbian gangsters in the salon?!

There was a song at the end of Bionic Woman, I think by Ani Difranco, but I can't seem to remember any of the lyrics. Does anyone know what song it is?

Also, there was a remake of "In The Sun" (Joseph Arthur) at the end of Life. The remake was by a woman and was really pretty. Does anyone know who the artist is?

Thanks so much!!!

I don't know about Bionic Woman... but I just finished watching Life and I'm pretty sure it's Donna De Lory's cover of "In the Sun"

The song was right at the end and had these two lines:

"fall out of love"

and

"it's the only thing we had"

Thanks!

Back