Dodge Grand Caravan

domakesaythink

Reaction score
i think it might have been a dodge caravan commercial but its a new dodge commercial actually i think there are 2. does anyone know what songs are played?

One song in the past few months has been First Time by Lifehouse.

i dont think lifehouse is right, the commercial im talking about has a family in this car and it ends with the teenage girl making some sort of whitty comment or something like that

ok sorry about that if an admin could just delete my above comment anyways

Dodge Commercial

this is the commercial i was talking about, if anyone knows what song this would be a great help. thanks

I just recently started seeing this ad on TV.
It shows the caravan, inside it, and about how you can have that table thing now.
It goes on to say its like "A Family room, Living room, Bed room."
As it says the different rooms it shows people inside the van, like on family room it shows kids playing cards, and the bed room is shows a little girl sleeping.

Well, during the whole ad there is this little instrumental almost acoustic tune playing, I really like the song ans would like to know if anyone knows what it's called or who made it?

And no I don't think it's the Lifehouse song from the other ads. :/

By the way for people who might want to find this ad, I see it a lot on ESPN.
It seems to play on there more than any other station I've viewed.

I don't believe it is that song, I do know that a quite a few of the Ads do have that song.

But this one is a lot different. :/

"Turn It On Again" by Genesis? Easier to Lie by Aqualung? All of these mentioned in this thread have been Chrysler/Dodge ad songs in 07.

Neither of those are it. :(

This may actually be for the '08 model of the grand caravan if that helps.
It almost sounds like a solo guitar playing during the ad.

I've run out of songs. I do know that the ads feature both snippets with lyrics and without of First Time and Left Behind.

Ahh, ok, I'll keep trying to find the ad online.

Thanks for your help. ^_^

Did you ever find that song? I've tried searching online and I can't find anything on it.

Here is an older forum thread about the same song, so the commerical has been playing for a little while.

Well, I finally saw 2 near back to back Grand Caravan ads. The first one had no lyrics and was mostly keyboard type and the second was no lyrics and sounded like a 12 string acoustic. No idea but, now I know what I don't know. :p

I also want to know this song... at the end of the commercial the teenage girl says "your not so bad bobby" then he says his name is not bobby or something like that.... she got his name wrong if that helps for you to know which commercial were talking about

I am dying to find out the "keyboard" song too. It has a Postal Service vibe (their song "Such Great Heights" is used in a UPS commercial), but I'm not sure if it's actually them...

Originally posted by ImJon@Nov 2 2007, 02:37 PM
I just recently started seeing this ad on TV.
It shows the caravan, inside it, and about how you can have that table thing now.
It goes on to say its like "A Family room, Living room, Bed room."
As it says the different rooms it shows people inside the van, like on family room it shows kids playing cards, and the bed room is shows a little girl sleeping.

Well, during the whole ad there is this little instrumental almost acoustic tune playing, I really like the song ans would like to know if anyone knows what it's called or who made it?

And no I don't think it's the Lifehouse song from the other ads. :/
This is a tune I am looking for too!

I wish companies would link their on air ads to their websites ... would make sense ... why not increase your audience penatration expotentially ???

Plus ... give the Artist info. and link to a music service ... and everytime someone links to that site to down load the tune ... get a royalty from the artist!

It seems so simple.

Back