Damages

silverbullett

Reaction score
Hey I looked around the forum and didn't see any other threads about this show.

It's a brand new series on FX starring Glenn Close and Rose Byrne.

The song plays about 29 minutes into the show just after Rose Byrne's character (Ellen Parsons) is given an engagement ring, during a love scene between her and the boyfriend.

It starts out with something that sounds like "Please tell me that I get everything" it's a woman singing.

Here is the website for the show
http://www.hewesassociates.com/

You can also find the pilot episode on iTunes under TV shows > Drama > Damages

Thanks in advance! :)

Anyone know who does the WAY laid back version of Cyndi Lauper's 'Girls Just Wanna Have Fun' that was played at end of episode?

Thanks! :D

It is Girls Just Want To Have Fun by Greg Laswell. Available on Yahoo! Music.

does anyone know the name and artist of the song that was played during tom's celebration dinner?

The lyrics are something like "When I get through with you, there won't be anything left." I've searched dozens of internet sites for leads, and I've done all the lyric engines, so I'm just hoping someone recognizes it. Many thanks!

Sorry, I'm a newbie. What I'm looking for is the name of the OPENING song for Damages, the one that begins each show. Thanks ...

Thanks! About a jillion posts on MySpace begging The VLA to release the song for download -- but in teeny, tiny print the band says that Sony Music "bought" the tune, so it's obviously not up to The VLA guys. Sony does seem to be missing some song sales, though! Maybe an album later. Again, thanks for the information.

Originally posted by Marco Island@Oct 3 2007, 02:51 AM
Thanks! About a jillion posts on MySpace begging The VLA to release the song for download -- but in teeny, tiny print the band says that Sony Music "bought" the tune, so it's obviously not up to The VLA guys. Sony does seem to be missing some song sales, though! Maybe an album later. Again, thanks for the information.
i think you can download it now :)

yay love the show, the song is aite, but it suits the show so much i love it.

"Damages" season-ending, last song?

Does anyone know it? Also, does anyone know the ballad being sung in Grace's apt?

Damages season finale on apr 1

Looking for the song playing during the last scene. The episode was called "Trust Me".
Thank you!

Re: "Damages" season-ending, last song?

Does anyone know it? Also, does anyone know the ballad being sung in Grace's apt?

If I remember correctly, it might have been "Just for a Thrill" by Ray Charles.

Back