Verizon Wireless

I want it tooooo... <cries> I've looked all over itunes and limewire and lyrics sites.. I'm beginning to think that this might be a custom jobbie deal, but I want it bad.

Come on folks.....I don't think it is a custom jobbie because you can hear where they loop it. It's not smooth. At least I HOPE it's not a custom gig.

it kinda seems that way... it does cut right before it loops, but I think that has something to do with the "ethereal" lighting that they have going on.. just trying to be hip I suppose. I mean, I HOPE that it's a real song... I downloaded flash CS3 and couldn't get any details out of it, tried verizon's SongID from my phone, looked endlessly on the internet for over an hour... I can't find jack about this song.

i'm going to try and save the clip/sound because I have a feeling verizon is going to remove this once the countdown is done.

OK Now you might be talking Of American Bang ive been listening to this song for the past 2 days since the new commercial cameout xD

Its on youtube if i posted the link would it be considered file sharing xD j/k i know it isnt really filesharing although it is possible to download it xD

alright now ive only been here a day and prob only to day anyways

Heres the BoobTube Link BoobTube(youtube)

mmmmm....I don't think that's it. VERY close though!

Even though that's not the song, that's still a nice song! Do you guys think there's someone at verizon i could e-mail?

If you were still curious about the Verizon song, I may be able to get you a copy but I'd have to review the terms under which it was sold to my client. I composed the music and the girl singing on it is Tiffany Kroner. If you want, you can check an alternate version of it on our reel on our site at: http://machinesaysyes.com.

If you were still curious about the Verizon song, I may be able to get you a copy but I'd have to review the terms under which it was sold to my client. I composed the music and the girl singing on it is Tiffany Kroner. If you want, you can check an alternate version of it on our reel on our site at: http://machinesaysyes.com.
Hi, thanks for writing/posting on the board in reply to the topic! is the song full length/will you make one? also i assume you have to receive permission from Verizon to release it correct? Have you petitioned them yet? Thank you so much for your reply and I hope we can hear the song someday soon!

Back