Wristcutters: A Love Story

The second song is "Occurrence at the Border" by Gogol Bordello and the third song is "Lov's Lost Guarantee" by Rogue Wave. These answers are courtesy of a fabulous individual from another forum. Now if someone could identify that first little song snippet...... :D

At apple trailers.com there is a new movie called wristcutters and I was looking for the song near the end of the trailer. thanks.

Actually the song in the first few seconds in the beginning of the trailer with the breathing and the humming is "Love Song" by Mikal Lazarev.... which i'm guessing is actually the name of one of the characters in the movie (mayhaps shannyn sossamon's)

ALSO the wristcutters' soundtrack is online @ iTunes! incl. the songs by Bobby Johnston ;)
(iTunes)

Originally posted by madison204+Oct 5 2007, 01:40 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (madison204 @ Oct 5 2007, 01:40 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-logan01@Oct 2 2007, 08:33 PM
The first song is an original score by movie composer Bobby Johnston. The title is "We're All Immigrants". http://www.bobbyjohnston.com/credits_wristcutters.html
Do you know who is "singing" in the few seconds prior to "We're All Immigrants"? [/b][/quote]
Actually the song in the first few seconds in the beginning of the trailer with the breathing and the humming is "Love Song" by Mikal Lazarev.... which i'm guessing is actually the name of one of the characters in the movie (mayhaps shannyn sossamon's)

ALSO the wristcutters' soundtrack is online @ iTunes! incl. the songs by Bobby Johnston
(iTunes)

i love that track love song by mikal lazarev.. ive been trying to download it but couldnt.. any ideas or site where i can download it?

Back