Nissan Rogue Pressure Drop

mortega

Reaction score
Guitar music from the Nissan Rogue commercial.

It was shown three times in a row during the "Heroes" premiere.

It was also part of the intro theme to "The Sam Seder Show" and "The Majority Report" on Air America Radio.

Anyone know who does the cover of "Pressure Drop" in the new line of Nissan Rigue commercials?

It starts in the 70's with a car parked on the street, and then rapidly changes to modern time, with trees and buildings growing and and being built in the back round

i need that song it sounds like it was just going to get started

Not sure if it's the same commercial, but I know that Nissan is using "Pressure Drop" by the Clash in a new spot.

This may have already been addressed, but I can't find it.

The Nissan car spot that was on Heroes last night. The commerical where it's driving through the city. The radio says "The Clash" on it...is that a hint?

Please tell me what song it is....

Thanks

I believe it was "Pressure Drop" by The Clash. A cover I guess.

Who the hell are Toots and the Maytals? :unsure:

Anyone know the song and band in the newish Nissan Rogue commercial where the city is being tilted and cars are falling into holes, kinda like the game where you have to put all the metal balls in a hole by tilting the board back and forth? It's not the Clash commercial. Sounds like an indie power pop song.

Thanks.

This is the commercial.

I believe it is the Clash song Pressure Drop. Anyone know the band?

It's a cover by The Clash. The original is a reggae song by Toots & The Maytals. You can find it on The Harder They Come Soundtrack among other places.

I saw a Nissan commercial for one of the tiny suv/car things they came out with. The song in the commercial sounds great, it's mainly guitar Im having a hard time describing it.

never mind it's pressure drop by the clash, should've known better :(

Back