Without a Trace

flarefox

Reaction score
The new Without A Trace commercials have some really awesome music playing in the background. Does anyone know what it is?

I don't have a copy, all I can say is I saw a 30-second spot for Without a Trace air on TNT tonight. It's all instrumental.

I tried searching, but didn't find anything. I'm not sure how long the commercial has been running, but I first saw it during the game last night. I was too much into the game, but all I remember is that it was kind of a slow piece. I'm pretty sure it was not the 9 Crimes one done for the CSI promo, but I think it was along the same lines. Any help is much appreciated. Sorry the description is so vague.

COLTS WIN! COLTS WIN! COLTS WIN!

I saw the promo during the game with the song: "The Kill" by 30 Seconds To Mars in it, but that song is rock genre and not soft like you describe.

i saw the same commercial... the tagline for this commercial was "somebody's out there" and the lyrics for the song were something like, "somebody out there has to understand..." like you said, it wasn't 30 seconds to mars, it was a second commercial.

Anyone know who sings the cure remake "pictures of you" on the csi season premiere ad?

sorry, not sure who sings the new remake (original version by the cure, of course).... but just to clarify & help ppl in your search - it's not the CSI premiere ads, but rather the WITHOUT A TRACE season premiere ads. :)

Isn't The Last Goodnight a different song and not a remake of The Cure song or am I mistaken?

The Last Goodnight is also a band (See Amazon), and they have a song titled Pictures of you, but the version featured in the Without a Trace season premiere ad is:

"Pictures of You" by Lit

Get it at Amazon.

haven't heard song. but are you sure it is not "picture book" by the Kinks? I have the song and if you didn't know the name, one would guess it is "pictures of you."

it was used on an HP printer commercial

okay, you sound positive. but for those who haven't heard "picture book" they should find a Kinks album that has it. It was a perfect song for the hp printer. John

It's Lit-Pictures of You.

but the original is obviously by The Cure. I typed in "Pictures of You" in my Itunes and got 149 results. i had no idea the song was covered by so many different artists in wide range of genres. check out the Joy Electric Version, nice. :)

Does anyone know the song that was played in the without a trace commercial that aired on 10/21/07? Had the lyric "its too late" or something of that nature...almost sounded a bit chill out like

Back