CSI Miami Season 6

Stksidehi8

Reaction score
anyone know the name of the song that was playing while the kid was running from the coast gaurd in the boat?

Anyone know what song was playing at the very end of the episode? It sounds like snow patrol to me, but Im not sure.

Would love to know what the song was playing while Calleigh was testing the bow towards beginning of episode. Thanks so much!

Just wondering if any of ya'll knew what the title of the song that was playing when Calleigh and I think Natalia were in the lab processing during the middle of the episode.

Shanks!

Don't know if it's either of these but I found these listed as songs for that episode.

"M.I.A." by Boyz

and

"You Are I Am" by Gravity

Hope this helps

It isn't the MIA song. And Gravity....I can't find any info on this group. But thnx for helping anyway.

Oops. :blush:
I mixed up the group name with the song name. Apparently the group is You Are I Am, and they do a song called "Gravity"
I found a link for their myspace page that seems to allow you to play the song.
See if that's the one you are looking for.

http://www.myspace.com/youareiamtheband

So now I hope *this* helps. :D

That's not it....ahhhhhh.

This was an instrumental kinda downtempo song.

Kind of sounds like Pink but all the lyrics I know are "Whats your wait, whats your wait, what chu watin foooor......Tick Tock Tick Tock."

Anyone? I heard it on the radio today and was wounderin the name.

CSI Miami Start song

whats the very first song played when she's walking out to her car? Thanks in advance.

If Calleigh is the "she" you're referring to, then I believe it's Common's "I Want You."

It was the closing song of the show where he is telling the reporter that he was born to be a cop and going back to CSI HELP!!!!!!!!

It was actually CSI: MIAMI not just CSI...

Is your "Nevermind" supposed to mean you figured out the song?

Anyhow, that summary page is incomplete - there were several other songs played:

Kill Switch - 05/07/07

Carry Me : The Jealous Girlfriends
echoes and falls : senior happy
Get Up and Go Out : Senior Happy
Only You : Eva La Rue
senior happy : senior happy
sorry : getup getout
We Fly High : Jim Jones

Back