Chuck Season 1

Madman

Reaction score
What is the theme song from new tv show "CHUCK" that aired tonight on NBC? It was also on the preview. I know I have heard it before, but it might be a cover.

Anyone know the name of the Shins song playing while Chuck was sitting on the beach?

Also what song (techno-ish) was playing at the end when he sees Sarah and the NSA guy in the Buy More.

"Cobrastyle" by Teddybears ft Mad Cobra. Chuck's birthday party; ninja encounter; bomb aftermath.
"Full Chemical Gear" composed by Thomas Newman. Bryce hacks the computer; Chuck downloads the file; car chase. (pre-air only)
"Cellphone's Dead" by Beck. Chuck tells his team about the Demova virus
"Put Your Money Where Your Mouth Is" by Jet. Chuck & Sarah get ready for their date.
"See The World" by Gomez. Sarah & Chuck discuss old relationships at dinner. (pre-air only)
"Into Your Dream" by Foreign Born. Chuck & Sarah dance.
"Any Way You Want It" by Journey. Morgan calls during the disarming.
"A Comet Appears" by The Shins. The beach.
"For A Fistful Of Dollars" by Ennio Morricone. Chuck goes to apply for manager.
"The Missionary" by Brothers Martin. Chuck sees a flash of Sarah on a mission.

Does anyone know the song that was in the 2nd episode of Chuck that almost sounds like it could be by Squeeze (but I don't think it is). The lyrics of the chorus are: gone daddy gone, love has gone away... Any help would be greatly appreciated!! Thank you!!!

What is the song towards the end of the second episode? It was playing during Bryce's funeral and had a woman's voice?

There was a song that played in the end of the third episode of the show "Chuck" on ABC. It was sort of slow and mellow. I think a part of it went somewhere along the lines of "...I don't listen to the sound of anyone..."

Please, if anyone knows what it is, thanksss.

I am also looking for this song, along with the song that played in the middle of the episode where Chuck lets morgan out of the "cage" and starts to work on the harddrives. Both were male vocals and slow tempo... I didn't catch any lyrics.

Slow Show - The National (end)

Lamb On The Lam (In The City) - Band Of Horses (Chuck fixes the computers)

Sorry, that Band Of Horses song should be "The General Specific" not the one I listed earlier.

I think there were two tango songs in the episode. One when Chuck was dancing with his sister's boyfriend and one when he was dancing with the girl at the party.

For the latter one, it's Gotan's "Santa Maria".

Back