Cartoon Network

C

caffeine_hi

Has anyone seen that new fanfare on Cartoon Network?

It’s like an ad to introduce Cartoon Network's, or now known as CN, new ad campaign. Anyways, it’s pretty straight forward; it has all their show characters in an animated/virtual world. It ends with Earth as a Sputnik-CN satellite.

I haven't had much luck with this and would love to have the track from it.

Can you describe the music? Genre, tempo, lyrics, male/female vocals?

It is a guitar playing for most of the commercail until it fades into vocal sounds around the part where they introduce the scooby doo characters, after that it goes to synthesized tones.

There are no lyrics to the song itself, just the Cartoon Network characters talking throughout.

Is that the ad where it has Dexter coming out of 'Fudds' with some kind of gadget? I think I've seen it and have been looking into what the song is called too.

-I just saw a few shows on CN, and it appears that this fanfare is their new "theme" that will display show times. Such as "Now, Dexter" "Then, Teen Titans". The voice in this fanfare sounds exactly like Raven from Teen Titans, however I haven't been able to catch their name in the credits.
I searched the cartoonnetwork site, turned up nothing. Maybe this little bit helps?

Does anyone know the name of the song on an old Cartoon Network ad with superheroes. The lyrics sounded like, "Power super, super powers.."

have you ever seen the commercial for the show with the laughing guys and the hula hooping girl? what is the song that played while she is hula hooping?

think its tom goes to the mayor or sumthing

~stephi

im sorry :( nope no lyrics just a beat and i think it was pop or sumthing like it

im lookin for "songs", "tunes" whatever that's being played when THREE ads are on:

- courage (it's somethin like: "it was night, late at night" that's all i remember, on air long ago)

- grim advenentures of billy and mandy (no text in song, at least we can't hear it, song's pretty..... ODD? that's all i can say, but if u know ANY song from mandy&billy's show just tell me)

- transformers cybertron (new one, at first it's "classical", later it's more "robotic")

i'm not intrested in THEMES, but TUNES, MUSIC, SONGS from those toons commercials (if u can call them so)

shank you very shmuch.

:blink:

Hey, today I was watching television and on Cartoon Network they have this commerical for their holiday rush, and it is a christmas song. They add new words to it, but it is the one I have been looking for forever. Does anyone have any idea on what this song might be? I would like to know the original song, and I think the original has something like "sing fa-la-la" "it's christmas" and its sung pretty fast....and its sung normally and then the whole chorus sings high and its just a great song could anyone please help me?

I'd like the original song name.

Thanks!

Does anyone know that jazz song and artist that they play for the Cartoon Network ad? It's really fast tempo with saxophone and it shows different clips of thier cartoons in quick flashes.

Does anybody know the song that plays during the commercial for Cartoon Network when Eduardo starts whistling and it cuts to other people and it turns into a techno song? Or does somebody know where I could download it?

Bump to this. I believe we're looking for the same song. It has kind of a hectic feel to it. I remember it being used in a simpsons episode too where they were chasing each other around the house.

Originally posted by rjay8604@Oct 5 2006, 01:45 PM
Bump to this. I believe we're looking for the same song. It has kind of a hectic feel to it. I remember it being used in a simpsons episode too where they were chasing each other around the house.
I think the Simpsons music you remember may have been "Yakety Sax" by Boots Randolph. :unsure:

As for the OP, I assume you mean the Adult Swim promo - I don't have the answer for that one but there is another thread on it here. :ph34r:

...and if I'm wrong on both counts feel free to kick me - gently, please :lol:

I have heard some tunes in web stuff of the Latin American Cartoon Network years ago.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=myPWl1WCMQA

Okay, I believe this is the right section to post this on. There's this catchy tune I hear on a few different ads out there. The first time I remember hearing that tune was from a Cartoon Network 2005 Fall Promo ad. I've also heard the music from a Cambridge Soundworks radio ad, and earlier this week, I heard it from a Verizon Wireless radio ad. Has anyone here heard of the tune before, and do you know who did this tune?

Ok , so this tune has been stuck in my head ever since my 3 year old nephew showed it to me on cartoon network the other day. dont ask me why , but i just need to know what the thing is called :p

thanks

Infernal Gallop by Jacques Levy Offenbach.

Orpheus In The Underworld (opera)
Infernal Gallop
The first part of this piece is used as the music to "The Pitch (Spectacular Spectacular)" in the 2001 film "Moulin Rouge." The second part of this piece is the most familiar example of the "can-can." Can can can you do the can can?
;)

Back