The Hills Season 2

mc4435

Reaction score
On the season premiere of The Hills, the last song they play during that episode is some really depressing version of "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun"... it's a slow piano ballad sung by a guy. Anyone know the guy / band 's name? Thanks!

Check this out. The song has been done by several artists. I too was watching The Hills and wondering who it was and I honestly thought it sounded like John Mayer. According to that page on Wikipedia, he did record a version of it. I haven't listened to it though, so I can't be for sure.

Greg Laswell perfomed that at a concert I went to last Thursday. That guy's awesome. Check out his song "High and Low". Wowza!

im looking for the song where lauren and whitney and their boss are sitting in the office and talking about their summer and when laurens boss asks her if she made the right choice and if she enjoyed her summer with jason and when lauren says no... this songs plays all i remember from it is that it says.... at the start of it.... "but you were my mistake"

if anyone knows it please let me know what it is that would be GREAT thanks soo much!!!

:unsure:

Not sure which number episode it is but its the one when Lauren gets back from her summer vacation and talks about breaking up with her boyfriend. Anyways in that episode there is a song that is played at the club place where you see people on the red carpet etc. The song I heard kept saying "lalalalala" and it kind of sound like a techno/dance beat. Anyone know it?

Don't know the song, but it's from the first episode of season 2.

alright good news folks i found all the songs played in the first episode, Yay, thank me later, lol here is the playlist:

1 . Greg laswell: girls just want to have fun
2. The veronicas : nobody wins
3. The GoGo's: This town
4. Spouse : dancing to the Nuclear Stomp
5. The Handcuffs: Today will be yesterday tomorrow
6. Michelle featherstone: It's my mistake
7. Bus Stop : It's my mistake
8. The Bust Collective: Shipwreck
9. Thornhill Broom Experience: Believe
10. Prince Charming: Lie to Girls
11. Goldfrapp: Ooh La la
12. Whitney Houston: I wanna dance with somebody.
13. The Ruse: Change your mind.

and i am even happy cuz i found them,

Gonna take a wild guess ...

The Gufs - "Mistake" ???

I dunno ...
Right or wrong ...
Enjoy!
There you go.

Um, perhaps, my mistake ... (Haha! Bad pun intended! :p :lol: )

I just finished reading another post here about the music from The Hills ...

Looks like your song might be instead ...

Michelle Featherstone - "It's My Mistake"
or
Bus Stop - "It's My Mistake"

Enjoy!
There you go.

B)

what is the name of the last song played(while Heidi is buying a home pregnancy test), it's a male vocalist, very slow song...thanks in advance.

Hey, the new episode of the Hills left me with a song issue...It's at the part after Lauren got the cold shoulder from Lisa Love and Lisa was like "do you regret no going to paris?" and it shows LC driving...it's goes something like "cause your my mistake..." it's a woman singing, sounds young. Anyway any help would be great cause i'm desperate..thanks!

it's called "it's my mistakes" and it's by Michelle Featherstone. Great song. I love the music on this show.

here is the playlist to the second episode of the second season of the hills.

2nd episode Playlist

1.Garrison starr : Wonderful Thing
2. Orange: Hollywood
3. Ronnie day: Past Trough
4. cartel : Honestly
5. Superchick: It’s on
6. Superchick : Anthem
7: Meg and Dia : Monster
8. Wade : Freak or A Rock Star
9. Pussycat dolls: Beep
10. The Handcuffs: Video Star
11. The Alternate routes : Who Cares

The song playing at the very end of the episode was Garrison Star "Wonderful Thing" from her CD Airstreams and Satellites. Really good CD.

Back