The Nativity Story

bailra01

Reaction score
I'm looking for a vocal classical piece performed during the trailer of "The Nativity". You can view the trailer here (http://www.movie-list.com/trailers.php?id=nativitystory)... the trailer you need to look at is the quicktime trailer. I'd appreciate any help... I had never heard the music before but it is so beautiful! I saw this trailer before Pirates 2, and also heard it was shown before Superman Returns as well... Thanks all!

I've been browsing this site for months, but this question compelled me to join. I completely support this post. Surely someone must know what this music is??

I think the song you're looking for is Lucius Dei by Immediate Music. The song was used in the trailer for The Island too.
Hope that's the right one.

Actually the song is called My Name is Lincoln by Steve Jablonsky. It is from The Island though and the only place I've seen where you can buy it is off of Amazon. I bought it for this song alone because I wanted it so bad!! :) Iy was worth the purchase!

I actually saw a trailer with lucius die playing in the back which is also an

and my name is lincoln is a personal fave and fits well with this trailer..it is worth buying the whole CD since their songs get used in trailers often....

Posts 5, 6, 7, and 8 in this chain were about a seperate song from a different trailer version. i have downloaded both songs mentioned and neither is the song that I have brought into question.

The music used in the Theatrical Trailer is from Futureworld music ("The Arrival") and Earthsea ("If Not Us")

Back