It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

TeamPenske

Reaction score
Does anyone know the song that is playing in car of commercial/promo for Its always sunny in Philadelphia - FX network show? I believe some of lyrics went something like, "I'm not going run around or hurt you". I recall the song was early 90s hit.

I just saw a commercial for It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia where the main characters are at gun point and they say take the girl. I was wondering if anyone knew that the song was in the background, it's been on Adult Swim and No Reservations before.

Wow I think it's the same song Adult Swim used when it started...

New It's always sunny in philadelphia.

Im looking for the song thats being played in the backround for the new season of its always sunny in philadelphia. I heard it a few weeks ago and cant find what song it is. All i can remember is there is a little girl singing and it was house type music. I think the song was also used in a cinemax promo or one of the other movie network promo's for upcoming movies. Sorry i dont have more to go by i would reallly like to find the song it's stuck in my head pretty good. Thanks

Name of song

I already posted this question but nobody responded so I thought Id ask again. Has anyone seen the it's always sunny in Philadelphia new commerical for their new season. If so their is a song playing in the backround during the commerical. I'm just trying to find out the name of that song. Any suggestions would be awsome.

Re: Name of song

I already posted this question but nobody responded so I thought Id ask again. Has anyone seen the it's always sunny in Philadelphia new commerical for their new season. If so their is a song playing in the backround during the commerical. I'm just trying to find out the name of that song. Any suggestions would be awsome.
It's "nothing to worry about" by Peter Bjorn and John

Does anyone know the song that is playing in car of commercial/promo for Its always sunny in Philadelphia - FX network show? I believe some of lyrics went something like, "I'm not going run around or hurt you". I recall the song was early 90s hit.

It sounds like it's "Never Gonna Give You Up" by Rick Astley.

Always Sunny Season 6 Promo

Has anyone seen the promo for the 6th season of It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia with the green man dancing around and twirling a sign? The music sounds like something by Fanfare Ciocarlia. Does anyone know what song this is?

Here's a link to the video, in case you haven't seen it.

It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia Promo

I'm trying to find the song that plays in the background of this video. It kicks up around 0:28, and the only lyrics are "na na na na na na na na na." Maybe its "la la.." But I've heard it in commercials before, and I tried googling it, but there's only so much I can do with what I know of. Here's the video:
http://www.facebook.com/alwayssunny?ref=ts#!/video/video.php?v=1557104336348&ref=mf

Good morning. I was watching FX last night and saw several commercials for the new season of Sunny. The commercials feature a person in a green body suit with signs, arrows, info about the show, etc.

Does anyone know the name/artist of the song that's playing in that commercial? Thanks in advance.

Back