Gossip Girl Season 1

C

chels926

It's the song that is playing at the very beginning when they show Serena on the train and in Grand Central Station.

Because someone else will undoubtedly want to know a different song, here are all currently known songs, in order:

"Young Folks" by Peter Bjorn and John
"If It's Lovin' That You Want (Part 2)" by Rihanna ft Corey Gunz
"What Goes Around...Comes Around" by Justin Timberlake
"The Gift (intro)" by Angels & Airwaves
"Diamond Hipster Boy" by Washington Social Club
"Concerto in G" by Antonio Vivaldi & Brian Reitzell
"99%" by The Mooney Suzuki
"Bounce With Me" by Kreesha Turner
"Back to Black" by Amy Winehouse
"Space For Rent" by Who Made Who
?
"Photograph" by Air
?
"Hang Me Up to Dry" by Cold War Kids
"Time Won't Let Me Go" by The Bravery
"Hard to Live in the City" by Albert Hammond Jr.
"The Way I Are" by Timbaland ft Keri Hilson & D.O.E.
"Go" by Hanson
"Don't Matter" by Akon
?
"The Gift" by Angels & Airwaves

The previously unknowns are:

"Send You Back" by Matthew Dear
"Joyful Waltz" by Zdenek Bartak
"Knock Knock" by Lyrics Born

102 The Wild Brunch

Hit Me Up - Gia Farrell
?
Shut Up & Drive - Rihanna
When Did You Heart Go Missing? - Rooney
Brandenberg Concerto No. 3 (I. Allegro?) - Bach
?
The Ballad Of Sam & Gus - Ferraby Lionheart
Tell Me 'Bout It - Joss Stone
The Queen & I - Gym Class Heroes
Believe - The Bravery

I was watching the third episode of gossip girl and I was curious if anyone knew the song playing in the back ground when dan comes home and is depressed about not getting to be an usher. I think the cw website lists it as 'the marlows'-can't be happening, but I can't seem to find that song anyway, I tried Itunes and Amazon. Is that the song? Is something not spelled right?

I think this is a partial list of the songs from that episode. Hope it helps.

Can't Be Happening : The Marlows
Dusk Till Dawn : Ladyhawke
Glamorous : Fergie
I Got It from My Mama : will.i.am
Raise Your Hand (Lifeblood Remix)

Again though, I can't seem to find the Marlows- can't be wrong, anyway....does anyone know where I can sample the song or buy it. The cw website will not let you buy it and Itunes and Amazon do not have it. Does anyone know why it is?

I'm wondering if somebody could help me find another song from the first episode. It may not even be a full song but it seems like it could be. It first plays about 6 minutes in when the "intro" with all those lights and the name of the show appear. Then it plays again towards the end of the scene between Serena and everybody else on the steps of the Met. It's like real low key and again, may not even be a full song, but if anybody has an idea or knows, I'd really like to know as well. Thanks

Oh and I went through the whole list of songs in the second post and whatnot and it isn't any of those

If it's not on the list of music for the pilot, then it's probably score. The score is being done by The Transcenders, though I don't think it's likely to be released any time soon, if ever.

gossip girl this week-bad news blair

moon river-henry mancini
invisible men-make it bounce
x5-the focus
eve-tamborine
miss eighty 6-candy store
miss eighty 6-till the sun comes up
Alana d- untill you can't
sean kingston-beautiful girls

if ur using itunes.. most of the songs arent there

does anyone know the song that played at the end of this weeks (the 17) episode? Male vocals, I don't remember any lyrics. Thanks!

So, for this week's episode of Gossip Girl 'The Handmaiden's Tale', does anyone know the song where Jenny just enters the masquerade ball? I only caught some of the lyrics, but I can't find the name anywhere. It's something like "I'm a good girl" something something "I read books and".
Any ideas?

Does anyone know the name of the song played at the beginning of every episode? After the sumary of the previous episode? It seems that it's said "Where is she B? And Who i am? This is a secret i'll never tell. Exo exo Gossip Girl.

Thanks for the help

Back