Target "Long Live Happy"

marysharon54

Reaction score
I saw a Target commercial on 9~18~07 and there is a women singing "La-De-Da" in the backround, a few other lyrics...does anyone know if it's a real song? Thanks for the help!

I believe there was a target ad, last year perhaps, which used "Counting The Beat" by The Swingers. It has several "la de da" lyrics in it. Perhaps they brought it back.

If the OP is talking about the song used in the "Live Long" Target commercial, then it is not the Swingers song.

I just saw this commercial today and was hoping to find out who the artist was. It's a very indie-pop, head-bobbing (almost twee) tune.

Sorry for replying to myself, but to help people more easily identify this commercial I just wanted to add that Jack Lalanne is in it. In fact, I actually thought it was a Kaiser Permanente "Thrive" commercial (as it seemed more to be personal health oriented than retail product oriented) until I saw the Target logo at the end.

What is the song in the Target commercial that advertises: "live well" It is a soft female voice.

i was looking for the title of the song on the new target commercial. all i know is that it says, "la de da de da," a bunch of times. any ideas? thanks.

To marysharon54 thanks for the detective work on La Ti Da by The Icicles. I DIG THAT TUNE!!

Lyrics: And I say la, ti da, ti daaaa

That's about it over and over. I'm not sure if it's a real song they pulled this from or if it was just made for the commercial. Anyone?

Nevermind, I found it.

If anyone else was curious it's "La Ti Da" by The Icicles

Available on iTunes

Back