New Saab ad

logan01

Pro Member
Reaction score
Hi folks. I was reading a post in another forum (unanswered) where the poster saw a new VW ad featuring a song with the partial lyrics "tumbleweeds and fireworks". They said the female singer sounded similar to the female in the band Hem. Haven't seen the ad and now I'm curious.

I appreciate your help, however, I don't think it's one of the many Wilco songs. Additionally, I don't believe they have a female singer; but then again, sometimes you just can't tell. :eek:

After further review (as I'm watching MNF) the poster said VW or Volvo. It's probably Volvo, perhaps not even shown in the U.S. In addition to the first forum I mentioned, I found what appears to be a forum in Sweden where the question has been raised. For those interested, go to the included url and then scroll to the member name "Dr. Livingstone".

http://www.alltomtv.se/t55752-15-2.html

I guess you're thinking of the Saab commercial with the Nina Kinert song "Through your eyes". Here's the url for the ad:
and you can find Nina at myspace.com/ninakinert
Hope it was what you were looking for,
Karin

Thank you very much Karinve. I now know it's definitely a Saab ad. I've seen reference to VW, Volvo, Audi....... Thanks again.. :)

Back