Cheryl Crow on the cover of Shape Magazine

jffodom

Reaction score
:ph34r:
I got the latest edition of Shape magazine in the mail and realized that Cheryl Crow was on the cover. I hate her music and she always dressed so country and homely (not like a hot ass chick). Atleast from the few times I have seen her on TV. Now she is in a bikini with a great body :huh: . Maybe Lance Armstrong was on to something.

Maybe the photo was "airbrushed". Just a thought.

Ninja is a real bad ass with his critique of Sheryl Crow. Who knew he got Shape magazine delivered to his door? Is this where he gets all his ninja know-how?

I never said I was a "bad ass" or was ever quoted as saying such.
I just made a simple observation about Sheryl Crow on the cover of Shape Magazine.

Calm your ass down. No need to get mad or go crazy.......everything in your life will be alright and ok.

Originally posted by sketchyrx@Sep 17 2007, 02:36 AM
Ninja is a real bad ass with his critique of Sheryl Crow. Who knew he got Shape magazine delivered to his door? Is this where he gets all his ninja know-how?
I love you Erin :lol:

Originally posted by jffodom@Sep 21 2007, 02:08 PM
I never said I was a "bad ass" or was ever quoted as saying such.
I just made a simple observation about Sheryl Crow on the cover of Shape Magazine.

Calm your ass down. No need to get mad or go crazy.......everything in your life will be alright and ok.
Stop sharing your observations with us.

damn you Erin. You know I get all hot and bothered when you get haughty. :naughty:

Originally posted by Caren H@Sep 22 2007, 01:22 AM
damn you Erin. You know I get all hot and bothered when you get haughty. :naughty:
:wub:

Originally posted by a_iver+Sep 21 2007, 05:26 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (a_iver @ Sep 21 2007, 05:26 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-sketchyrx@Sep 17 2007, 02:36 AM
I love you Erin :lol: [/b][/quote]
:blush:

Back