Blood Diamond

crosser

Reaction score
There's a rap song that plays during the closing credits ... and according to my google research I don't believe it's on the soundtrack. Several reviews refer to it ... rather negatively, eg 'ruins the score's mood', etc. But I stuck around just 'cuz I thought it rocked ... Anyone know what I'm talking about?

There is a song playing in the movie Blood Diamond when Danny Archer (Dicaprio) is being carried by Solomon Vandi up the mountain towards the airstrip. The music was qute good and I wondering what it was.

Originally posted by diesel_maniac_5000@Jan 17 2007, 09:34 AM
There is a song playing in the movie Blood Diamond when Danny Archer (Dicaprio) is being carried by Solomon Vandi up the mountain towards the airstrip. The music was qute good and I wondering what it was.
It's Track # 17 "I Can Carry You" on the official soundtrack.

Can anybody name the song that's playing when Leonardo DiCaprio and Jennifer Connolly are dancing at the bar?

For those of you that have the Blood Diamond soundtrack, you know that every song that is sang is in Swahili. Does anybody know a website where they have the lyrics to the songs in Swahili? I speak a little Swahili, but not much, so i can't quite understand what they're saying. Thanks!

Back