Newport Harbor The Real Orange County Season 1

xoxCHELS

Reaction score
hey guys there was a song at the end of the first episode, it showed what was coming up for the season, i didn't know if anyone could tell me what was playing, the only words i could make out were "i will remember you" (i think)
and it kept repeating "shine on"

maroon 5 - not falling apart
(it played during the after prom party scene with chase and allie after taylor got kicked out)

Hey does anyone know the song that was played after samantha was like to allie
"K I have to go find my phone", then chase talking to taylor.

Heres what i only got XD.
"I know what im doing, dont tell me im losing myself
........................................... these games, over and over again. Theres a world...."
thats all i got when it played

hey i was wondering what song was playing when:

(Laguna) Stephen and Kristen were in San Fran sitting at the top of the hilloverlooking the city/watching fireworks?

(Life as Ryan) When Ryan's angry at his dad and the dad's new girlfriend... Ryan's crying and really upset leaning on his brother's shoulder? it goes something like "I've had enough of this *parade?*.. the worst...."

and any songs that you guys know of that have played so far on the new season of THE HILLS/NEWPORT HARBOUR! (especially within the last two episodes--when chrissy and clay finally go on a date and make it kind've official)

Its not maroooon 5 i dont think cause i downloaded it and it wasnt it but im from canada so the music is kind of different and at some parts :S

Hey does anyone know the song that played last episode after Chrissy and Clay's date and right before she went to sleep..lying in bed...

HEY, does anyone know the song at the end of newport harbor episode 5? it starts when Samanatha got up and said "I have to find my phone" and chase is on the phone with taylor

Its not Maroon 5 - falling apart, i saw the episode on mtv with that song but if you go to www.mtv.ca you can watch the vid there, and its a different song
so if anyone knowssss pleaseeee tellllll me :)

it might be "Beautiful Disaster" by I-94. I can't find a sample of the song anywhere though to confirm the lyrics from the episode, though... :(

the lyrics I caught were:

"these games" "over and again" "world out my window" "so low"

Looking for the song that played as Chrissy was leaving for college, her mom and dad crying, and she's driving off...
only lyrics i caught were "would you cast away and ride" something like that
...and then it showed Clay fishing...
Any suggestions would help...
here's the lyrics to the version on mtv.com the song is different from the episode on tv:
"there's still some of you here with me don't make a sound just let me be yeah, write you a letter everyday i can't wait to hear what you will say...
i'm so paralyzed you know what i mean, more than a picture to satistfy"
I am curious to know if maybe this is more to the song that was played on tv?

Back