Man on Fire

extempo2

Reaction score
In Man on Fire..in the middle of the movie..i think its when he first goes undercover with the head wrap etc..

there is a latin kinda beat/song played. Its sometimes used with the Nip/Tuck series on commercials on FX too

What is that song? anyone know the title

Thats it..yes thanks!

Do you know the other song they play sometimes during the Nip/Tuck commercials? its like a fast mix of something...any idea?

Hey, i'm looking for the melody that was played through out the movie by the piano. it's kinda famous an i know i've heard it before. thanks!

P.S.- to just give a song, i just found out the song they used at the end credits it's "Una Palabra" by Carlos Verela

Try Claire de Lune by Debussy. This was used in one of the trailers.

Does anyone know the song that was played in the Mexico Disco before it was blown up?

No It was kind of a techno/latin flavor. It was not Kinky. Thanks anyway.

Does anyone know the song that is used in the movie Man on Fire. It is used a couple of times and I don't think it is on the Soundtrack. It's a woman's voice and is sounds similar (although it is different) to the song from Gladiator - "Elysium - Honor Him - Now We Are Free".

Thank you.

It's by LISA GERRARD and is called 'The End'. It is on the soundtrack album.

Yes, it is Lisa Gerrard (aka Gladiator) and while it appears a few times in the film, it is only at the end of the track The End. There is also a Man on Fire Remix at the end of the Varese album that features her vocals.

Mike

I cant figure out the song that is played in this particular scene. Creasy had just gotten back from the hospital and hes out for revenge, so he goes to an arms dealer and purchases some weapons. The music for this scene is a funky bluesy rock guitar playing pretty mcuh by itself until the song kicks into high gear and gets more rockish. Thanks in advance.

The song is called "The Mark Has Been Made".
It's by Nine Inch Nails, and is from their album 'The Fragile'.

I knew I could rely on all of you...Didyou allknbow she is or was a member of "Dead Can Dance"? ...Oh and does anyone know where I could download this song "The End" I'm having trouble finding it...Pleeeeeease...I need this for peace of mind,,,*sighs*

Mithrilia

You can find the song on the movie's soundtrack here. It is also available for download from .

Thank you so very very much I love this song and you are the best!!!
I will never forget you for this...I only have a couple of questions for you...

1. What is your favorite color?
2. Name you would like to be used in an avatar or e-mail sig?
3. Female or Male...I'mguessing Female...
4. Favorite animal, insect or mythological creature.

I'd like to make you a sig in gratitude for your efforts...I'm eternally greatful.

~Mithrilia~

there was this one scene where creasy(denzel) was torturing a guy in the car and it was playing this one song in spanish. the song has a catchy tune horns n guitar. its not the "mickey your so fine" song ir the opera song.

Back