Gossip Girl

Does anyone know the featured song on the short 10-second promo for this new TV drama shown on KTLA? It sounds like Michelle Branch to me.

ya, i want to know too.
someone said it was a Michelle Branch song, called "come to find you"?
Sounds like her, but...

oh, according to wikipedia, it's actually natalie imbruglia's new song. on her website she does say that she will have an album out in june.
still not confirmed yet though. <_<

It doesn't sound like it's Natalie Imbruglia's voice. I still remember her from Torn though!

Any news yet please?

It's Michelle Branch and the song is Come to Find You. It's going to be her new single and the promo song for Gossip Girl

The song in this is NOT Michelle Branch. It is an artist named Samantha Newark. and she confirmed that this is her song called "It's All On You." :) It isn't available yet, but it should be out on her MySpace page to download/buy soon enough.

does anyone know the song played in the promo on the cwtv.com where Dan and Jenny are at home talking about top 10 most forgotten bands....

the song goes something like "I remember your eyes.... never forget dreams..."

no its sung by a guy. and its the official promo from the cw not the ones made by youtube members

anyone know the song played (male singer) in the new Gossip Girls promo? just saw it tonight and hopefully will catch it again. didn't get to catch any of the lyrics just then. but it was the only song featured in the promo. thanks!

by the way, i just caught a glimp of another one...and it wasn't the same one...but it's not the one with serena and the guy when they are doing something with a cell phone. the song is too upbeat in this one.

There's one song on the long promo that is "Find a New Way" by Young Love. It's upbeat-- is that the one you're looking for?

Hmm, I just saw a commercial for Gossip Girl last night and there was a completely different song than the ones referred to in this thread. There was a very nice jangly guitar at the beginning and I think I heard female vocals in behind the voiceover of the promo. Anyone have any info on this? Thanks.

I was wondering if anyone knows the song used for the jenny promo of gossip girl? can anyone hear the lyrics played in the background?

Jenny Promo

Back