Ocean's Twelve

spiroh

Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm looking for the beat that was playing when Toulour was going through the lasers. I checked the soundtrack but unfortunately its not on there. Any help would be great. Thanks

I was also looking for this, and was disappointed it wasn't on the soundtrack... I'll do some Googling and hopefully it'll turn up.

Have you checked the soundtrack listing at IMDb.com? They usually list the songs in order of appearance.

i'm trying to remember at what point in the movie that song plays...if anyone has any luck please post (i've been looking for this song all day)

okay, according to the imDb boards, the song is El Capitalismo Foraneo by the GoTan Project. i looked it up on iTunes and didn't recognize it, but they only give a 30 second clip, and i have a bad memory. if someone could find the whole song and tell me whether or not that is in fact it.

Just listened to the full 6 minute version of the song previously mentioned, it's not it, but I think there -MAY- be a remix of it. The song sounded very similar, but the movie one was very upbeat and fast tempo, so I'm not sure.

Maybe it is Gotan.

"El Capitalismo Foraneo"
Written by Phillippe Mauric Cohen Solal, Christoph Hermann Mueller, Eduardo Anibal Makaroff
Performed by GoTan Project
Courtesy of Ya Basta Records
Barclay Records, XL Recordings & Rambling Records

I heard the Gotan mix and just saw the part in the movie and they are very different.

On iTunes there are two other "Antipop" remixes. Both have vocals, but they might have the part of the song in the movie. If you listen to the 30-second clip on iTunes, its highly doubtful, but it's all I found.

I haven't seen the movie, so I can't confirm this is the right song... But, according to this page the "Laser Room" music is "The a La Menthe" by a French group called La Caution.

You can download a "sample" of the song from that page. Is that what everyone's looking for?

Wow, this is why your forums are the best... Great work guys, that's fantastic! If only I'd known of this site years ago... Much obliged to all of you!

Unfortunately this song isn't on the Soundtrack being released by Warner Bros. Do you guys know of any other place I could find this song or what La Caution album its on? My french is a bit rusty,

In Ocean's 12, the NightFox does this crazy dance during the end of the movie to avoid being detected by the laser motion sensor things in the museum. What is the song he is dancing to? It's not on the soundtrack. Anyone? :(

Many Thanks. BUT - where do I find this song? No one seems to know?

I have a question about another part of this movie. Does anyone know the name of the song that's playing while they are all getting arrested? It's an up-tempo song if that helps any. Any assistance will be greatly appreciated.

I am looking for a song that appears in the film but not on the soundtrack. It can be heard in the film during the part where the french thief is dancing around the lazers in the process of stealing the egg. Please let me know what this song is called and maybe where I can find it.

also a seperate question: Is there a place besides itunes or amazon that I can find songs from soundtracks? I'm looking specifically for a song off the ELF soundtrack and I don't really want to buy a bunch of christmas songs to get it.

thanks,
Jonas

Back