Iron Man

crystalx

Reaction score
I'm sure you all have seen as many movie trailers as I have and recognize little sound-effects and stuff they use. But there's ONE sound-effect that keeps popping up in the big action movies and it's driving me nuts because I can't figure out what it is.

It's at the end of the new Iron Man trailer when Iron man is flying away from the two jets. It's also in the Mission Impossible 3 trailer when the bad guy is telling Ethan that he's gonna hurt his girl. It's in a ton of other trailers too numerous to mention but I guarantee once you hear the sound you'll know what I'm talking about.

It's like a teapot boiling over but metallic sounding. If anyone has any idea of the source, let me know. I'm really curious!

Thanks!

I want to know the song that starts playing after he busts through those metal doors in the Iron Man suit.

The song starts around 1:25.

Yeah it's a Rise "Full Throttle Pt. 2" - Static

They used this rise for

Fantastic Four 2
War Of The Worlds
X-Men 3

and many other trailers

The song at the end (as it is in the middle) is IRON MAN by Ozzie Osbourne. At the end, the song is slowed way down.

Originally posted by webslinger360@Sep 10 2007, 01:45 PM
Yeah it's a Rise "Full Throttle Pt. 2" - Static

They used this rise for

Fantastic Four 2
War Of The Worlds
X-Men 3

and many other trailers
is it by static or is the artist name rise?

Don't really hear any music when he's flying. :unsure: If you mean right after it's Black Sabbath.

The first song is "Hell above Water" by the band Curve from thier album "Gift".

For anyone who is wondering, the music that plays after he's captured and starts when he says, "I should be dead already" is "Hey Man, Nice Shot" by Filter.

I would like to know the one in the middle too.

Just to second what the past few posts have been about.

The song I believe others as well as myself are looking for is in the 2nd trailer and begins playing as soon as Stark gets off the plane. It ends right when he states "oh yeah I can fly," and right before Curve comes in.

Would really appreciate it if anyone found it!

Back