Sears

lotsreh

Reaction score
Hi! I have been all over the place looking for the song in the new Sears commercial. It's for the Sears catalog, and the only things I can remember are that it's a rocky-rolly sounding song, and I know that Land's End is mentioned. I saw this for the first time last night... thanks for any help!

Originally posted by lotsreh@Sep 10 2007, 08:23 AM
Hi! I have been all over the place looking for the song in the new Sears commercial. It's for the Sears catalog, and the only things I can remember are that it's a rocky-rolly sounding song, and I know that Land's End is mentioned. I saw this for the first time last night... thanks for any help!
this new one?

Yes! What a lovely song... I googled the lyrics with no luck. Any idea?

i've been trying to find the name to this song too. anyone have find it by chance?

If it's the Sears Commercial I'm thinking of, the music is "Mr. Blue Sky" by ELO.

It's not ELO. The ad is new - like within the last week or two. The vocals are female and the song sounds more like today's country/pop ballads. I think it sounds a lot like Sally Ellyson of Hem, but I know most of their songs and this one isn't familiar to me. I googled the lyrics too, but all I found was another site with someone asking the same question.

Okay, if it's not the ELO commercial, how about the one with "Coming Home" by The 88?

As stated, this is a brand new commercial and is not the one with the 88 song in it. Thank you for the help, though.

I'm afraid I have some bad news. I got in touch with Sears and was told that the music was created specifically for the commercial. I was given the name of the music house and will be contacting them to try to find out who the singer is. I'll keep you all posted if I get any more info.

This is a newer commercial similar to the Land's end one. It's a pop up book and they are saying that they now carry the Apostrophe and Structure clothing - and another that I missed.

Just saw the commercial for the first time today.

Back